Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicest WG in London  (Read 2815 times)

holyhandgrenade

Will finally be back in London next week a but sadly most of my short listed candidates have disappeared. It's been over four years since I last punted so nerves will be at an all time high. I'm looking for someone extra nice and understanding to be able to deal with my nerves and general uselessness/inexperience.

Girls I had down on my shortlist after reading reviews on here were Adele (needs AW feedback), Lily Hart (left town), Emilys Creme Brulee (profile gone), Michelle Independent (moved) and Khloe. Also had Lindsey and MissKDD but I got the impression they're more PSE rather than the GFE I'm looking for. Also, Lindsey's profile is gone.

So it's just Khloe I'm left with. Will definitely give her a go (and at long last open my review account) but would be great to get some more names who are in a similar class to the girls listed above.

Thanks.

Offline Magicalstory

Tilly of London is hands down one of the nicest people I have ever met. I was super surprised that a working girl could be that warm and friendly to me. I think she describes it as naughty GFE (midway between vanilla GFE and PSE). You'll have to decide if you can afford her though. I've gone back repeatedly for the experience.

No Adultwork account. She's with a few agencies like Bijoux but I found it's easier to book her direct via her website External Link/Members Only. Not many reviews on UKPunting but lots of field reports elsewhere if you search and there's nothing but high praise for her.

ramrodronnie

There's Loads'a WGs in East London on the Adultwork (AW) website holyhandgrenade. Just scroll through the East London section on AW, you ought to find a few that you like holyhandgrenade. However I do know that it's always better to find a WG who comes recommended. Maybe OPs will be able to point you towards some good un's mate?? Good luck holyhandgrenade. You'll be fine mate, try to punt with a girl who'll be gentle with you.   :thumbsup: :hi:

holyhandgrenade

Tilly of London is hands down one of the nicest people I have ever met. I was super surprised that a working girl could be that warm and friendly to me. I think she describes it as naughty GFE (midway between vanilla GFE and PSE). You'll have to decide if you can afford her though. I've gone back repeatedly for the experience.

No Adultwork account. She's with a few agencies like Bijoux but I found it's easier to book her direct via her website External Link/Members Only. Not many reviews on UKPunting but lots of field reports elsewhere if you search and there's nothing but high praise for her.

She does look great. But, like you mentioned, not sure I can do 300 for an hour.

Offline Magicalstory

I feel your pain! How about Helena's Adventure?
External Link/Members Only

Offline jsparky

For 300/ph, which is double of most wg on AW, she better be twice as nice as every one else on AW!    :hi:

ramrodronnie

She does look great. But, like you mentioned, not sure I can do 300 for an hour.

Personally I avoid Agencies. IMO they are rip off merchants. Generally they take a big chunk of the WGs money, and in my limited experience of Agencies (Due to me not getting the girl in the profile) are getting money for old rope, the girls are doing all of the work. Yes they find them punters. But they don't do much else. I personally would much rather go for Independent (indies) WGs who come recommended from this site. Adultworks Feedbacks (FBs) and Field Reports (FRs) are not a very good guide, as there are many fake FBs &  FRs.
Good luck & Happy Punting holyhandgrenade.  :hi:

Offline Mr. Cheeks

If your up for travelling to Marble Arch then I would really recommend Hazel Kitty. Seen her plenty of times and offers a really good GFE. She's half Australian/Hungarian and her slight aussie accent definitely put me at ease when I started punting. Worth a visit.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

GolfNut

I'm in London a couple of times a month and have seen this girl a couple of times now and she is amazing.

Very pretty face (very similar to Myleen Klass facially), slim toned body, small boobs and great ass and legs. So a nice package, but what sets her apart is the combination of her enthusiasm, she kisses very passionately, and her bubbly personality. She also an expert masseuse, so if you enjoy a good massage, she's very good. Her GFE is top notch.

She speaks perfect english with a very sexy accent, is extremely friendly and is indeed a bright girl. And yes she is Romanian.

She'd be great for a newbie.

She's quite expensive at £200 /hr but I feel she is worth it. You can book her through Butterfly touch if you google.

GN

slow and low

My regulars are great girls but they are a business serviced by me and I'm under no illusions otherwise. One regular has let me down big time negative review to follow soon.

Offline Magicalstory

If your up for travelling to Marble Arch then I would really recommend Hazel Kitty. Seen her plenty of times and offers a really good GFE. She's half Australian/Hungarian and her slight aussie accent definitely put me at ease when I started punting. Worth a visit.

+1, I've heard lots of good things about her and she's well worth considering

Atticus Finch

I don't think any discussion of the nicest girls in London could be complete without mentioning Ellie Rose External Link/Members Only

Without doubt one of the sweetest natured girls you could hope to meet, and with a filthy twinkle in her eye.

Offline Johnny wishbone

Will finally be back in London next week a but sadly most of my short listed candidates have disappeared. It's been over four years since I last punted so nerves will be at an all time high. I'm looking for someone extra nice and understanding to be able to deal with my nerves and general uselessness/inexperience.

Girls I had down on my shortlist after reading reviews on here were Adele (needs AW feedback), Lily Hart (left town), Emilys Creme Brulee (profile gone), Michelle Independent (moved) and Khloe. Also had Lindsey and MissKDD but I got the impression they're more PSE rather than the GFE I'm looking for. Also, Lindsey's profile is gone.

If your budget can push for it, I would wholly recommend Nathalie Love. She's gorgeous, friendly, attentive and has a lovely body.  Stick her name in the search menu for reviews and links.
So it's just Khloe I'm left with. Will definitely give her a go (and at long last open my review account) but would be great to get some more names who are in a similar class to the girls listed above.

Thanks.

Hello mate, if your budget can stretch it, I'd wholly recommend Nathalie Love. She's gorgeous, friendly, loves kissing and has an amazing body. Stick her name in the search option for reviews and link to her AW page.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 04:34:47 pm by Johnny wishbone »

CelticWarrior2

You won't find a nicer or more understanding gal than the beautiful Exotic_Vee. I've returning from an extended illness imposed punting sabbatical and have seen her twice in the last 3 weeks which has done wonders for my self confidence and libido.

External Link/Members Only

Great VFM at £100/hr and just 1 min from Fulham Broadway tube for the kind of pampering GFE service to ease you back gently into the game.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

How about a review if you've seen her multiple times and she's more expensive than Sofia who you said was overpriced? Then we can judge if she's worth the price of a duo or not

unclesweetheart

I don't think any discussion of the nicest girls in London could be complete without mentioning Ellie Rose External Link/Members Only

Without doubt one of the sweetest natured girls you could hope to meet, and with a filthy twinkle in her eye.

I really have to agree. As my reviews make clear, she is adoreable, hot and the filthy twinkle in her eye is no false promise.

Offline Loftus

Haven't seen Hazel in a while, since she was £120 a hour plus £30 for filming but her service is pretty flawless. Great, passionate, full on, with a very sexy woman. I can't imagine anyone having anything other than a good time in her company.

CelticWarrior2

I'm in London a couple of times a month and have seen this girl a couple of times now and she is amazing.

Very pretty face (very similar to Myleen Klass facially), slim toned body, small boobs and great ass and legs. So a nice package, but what sets her apart is the combination of her enthusiasm, she kisses very passionately, and her bubbly personality. She also an expert masseuse, so if you enjoy a good massage, she's very good. Her GFE is top notch.

She speaks perfect english with a very sexy accent, is extremely friendly and is indeed a bright girl. And yes she is Romanian.

She'd be great for a newbie.

She's quite expensive at £200 /hr but I feel she is worth it. You can book her through Butterfly touch if you google.

GN

Myleen Klaas comparison piqued my interest but such a convoluted pricing schedule is a turn off and usually a red flag - why not keep it simple like most girls?

GolfNut

Myleen Klaas comparison piqued my interest but such a convoluted pricing schedule is a turn off and usually a red flag - why not keep it simple like most girls?

I'm guessing that this is because she offers a variety of massage types. Her NURU massage is pretty amazing BTW.

If you look at her incall rates, they are pretty straightforward.

She also has a free movie, which might give you a good idea of what she is like and how she moves.

As far as red flags, I doubt you'll find any negatives on any site including this one.

:hi: GN

CelticWarrior2

I'm guessing that this is because she offers a variety of massage types. Her NURU massage is pretty amazing BTW.

If you look at her incall rates, they are pretty straightforward.

She also has a free movie, which might give you a good idea of what she is like and how she moves.

As far as red flags, I doubt you'll find any negatives on any site including this one.

:hi: GN

Thanks for the reassurance - if she does indeed resemble MK I suspect Nuru would quickly develop into GFE and hopefully light PSE so I would need to pay proportionally. If she dons a white bikini it's definitely going to be on. I might risk it for a biscuit when I next get the itch. Romanian and Myleen Klass are certainly three words I thought I'd never hear in the same context - it's a brave new world.

GolfNut

Thanks for the reassurance - if she does indeed resemble MK I suspect Nuru would quickly develop into GFE and hopefully light PSE so I would need to pay proportionally. If she dons a white bikini it's definitely going to be on. I might risk it for a biscuit when I next get the itch. Romanian and Myleen Klass are certainly three words I thought I'd never hear in the same context - it's a brave new world.

Judge for yourself on the MK similarity, Emma has facepics in her public gallery, although the black hair ones appear to be quite heavily photoshopped. The rest are far more representative of how she looks.

We look forward to seeing your first review.  :drinks:

Regards

GN

CelticWarrior2

Judge for yourself on the MK similarity, Emma has facepics in her public gallery, although the black hair ones appear to be quite heavily photoshopped. The rest are far more representative of how she looks.

We look forward to seeing your first review.  :drinks:

Regards

GN

Don't worry mate - I'm a seasoned punter recently exiled from a rival forum on its last legs; with a few recent reviews in the old think tank which I shall post shortly if you are doubting my credentials. Not a lurker or a time waster. I have a niche interest but I'm open to new experiences. Thanks again for the intel though.

GolfNut

No problem. I'm a relative newbie myself, and did indeed lurk for a few months before coming out.

I've had some mixed experiences past and recent, so shared experience benefits the community and help flag up the poor service providers.

GN

Offline Magicalstory

How about a review if you've seen her multiple times and she's more expensive than Sofia who you said was overpriced? Then we can judge if she's worth the price of a duo or not

:timeout:

Don't be a cunt, CotC. Now I don't want to violate any forum rules here by replying but you recently had a go at me on these boards accusing me of being on the bloody take when I wrote some reviews up not in the order I actually I visited them (and then didn't have the gumption to reply when I called you out on it when I sent you a civil PM). You now actively want me to do that very same thing again (since I have other reviews left to write before I get to Tilly)? Make up your mind. I also have written 3 times the number of reviews you currently have despite being super new to this or have you only ever punted once? Come on CotC. Be reasonable or not. I don't really care.

holyhandgrenade

Thanks for all the recommendations folks. Like the look of Emma and Hazel; will add them to the list along with Khloe and hopefully return back with a few reviews.

CelticWarrior2

Don't dismiss Exotic_Vee; you'll thank me later later, good luck regardless and look forward to feedback.