Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvaceous Seduction Worcester Park  (Read 1696 times)

hj987jjj

External Link/Members Only

Seen CS a few times now and she gets better every time. Curves in all the rght places for me and a great pair of tits. Every visit gets better as she listens and adapts.

I love it when I walk in, cuddle and grab her naked arse. Upstairs next where we share some kisses and she undresses me. Its a great feeling when she gets down on her knees and gets me hard with some sloppy oral. Next up its onto the bed, I like to lie on the bed and let her drive. Those great tits brush across my mouth and the rest of my body. I love the suffocating feeling. She is very sensitive and it is a great feeling as she cums and then has those post orgasm twitches. After all that she gives me a great edging blow job, taking me up to the limit for what seems an age. All too soon I spunk into her mouth. As i Have got to know her the service just improves. I only have to name my fantasy. Maybe next time I will try a snowball - I have always been too scared to ask but maybe she will read this and know who I am

Thankyou CS. I love it.  :thumbsup: :lol:

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for posting your review, hj987jjj and doing so so swiftly after registering. Please take a look at this guide
External Link/Members Only
before writing your next review, which I very much look forward to reading.  It will help you to include all of the salient points, such as price, duration, etc.

You signed off as though you knew that the service provider was actually going to be reading it. Did you inform her that you were going to write this review prior to registering here last night?

...maybe she will read this and know who I am...
Thankyou CS. I love it.  :thumbsup: :lol:

It is interesting to see that one man's meat is another man's poison. Her previous comprehensive and excellently written review painted a very different picture.

Before me stood a yellow toothed pointy faced and not so much "curves in the right places milf" as curves in all the places aunt...She welcomed me in with a kiss and some lizard tongue. I politely obliged. She wasn't ugly. She wasn't pretty, 

I would urge anyone planning to visit her reads this review first before deciding;
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=190817.0

Offline Hobbit

This review sounds very dodgy to me.

Offline Fully Sated

I have no proof of this, but I suspect that this review is pure...

...fantasy...

Possibly written by the service provider herself having read her previous review. No doubt time will tell.

holland

I have no proof of this, but I suspect that this review is pure...

Possibly written by the service provider herself having read her previous review. No doubt time will tell.
+1
Typical review written by a tout or herself.