Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexycleo - Manchester (from Leeds)  (Read 1240 times)

lancspunter

I had placed a RB request for an overnight whilst I was in Manchester. I was particularly after a submissive, as that is my preference, and cleo stood out. She has plenty of good AW feedback but I could find nothing on UKP, which I must admit surprised me a little. We all know that punting has risks, but I was confident enough to take a gamble and am posting this brief report to assure other members that she is genuine and good fun.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Spot on. There were a few brief email exchanges and texts to work out what we wanted from the meeting. Cleo was travelling by train to Manchester (56 minutes) and kept me updated. The meet time was 19.30 but her train got in at 19.06. Not many arrive early!

Meeting: I met her at the station and liked the fact that she was happy to go for a couple of beers and just chill for a while. So that is what we did. What you get is the really fun company of a Yorkshire lass who tells it straight - really down to Earth. She had brought a couple of nice dresses with her in case we did "posh" food later - very thoughtful - but classy as ever, I suggested Two for Tuesday Domino's delivered to the apartment. Pizza it was.

Cleo is clearly naturally submissive and does take instruction well. She has a Master who also makes some of her toys - the floggers were particularly good. I liked cleo's body and the particularly impressive (unfinished) inkwork. Her eyes are also very expressive. I would love to add all the detail, but the fact is that I was a disappointment. It happens. She, however, is not.