Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best option? 30 or 60 minutes punt?  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Dave3pg

Just wondering what others opted for when arranging a punt. Do you think the best option and vfm is 30 or 60 minutes or even longer?

I have only opted for 30 minute punts to date and am wary of going for longer.

My experience has been that the SP expects sex to be done in 20 minutes, especially the Thais. Then it’s down to a little massage or is some cases, you’re done, time to go. I was wondering what I would get if I opted for 60 minutes. Maybe I want my monies worth in controlling myself till just before the 30 minutes.

Offline bdyno

I always go 60 minutes.  BJ start, first pop usually within 15.  Fool around, do whatever happens till I'm ready again, then go for round two within the hour.

Have occasionally considered trying a 15m B&G with one girl before doing a 30m appointment with another, but have never bothered attempting the planning required to find 2 girls close enough to each other who both have appropriate availability.

Offline twotight

personally I always prefer 30min the fist time as despite the reviews you never really know what a WG is going to be like in person and then if she hits the spot ill start to consider longer stays with her like 45min or 60min , and as for 15min well you barely get time to do anything in my opinion

Offline PunterNumber69

60 as I'm just getting into it at the 30 minute point and feels too rushed, but if you just want a quick shag it works.

Personally, I like to savour the experience. I'm not into P&D. I can stay home and have a wank if I just want to get off. I like seeing beautiful women sexily dressed and naked and doing naughty things with them. .

It's all down to personal choice, so don't go comparing what you do to what others do. As long as you're happy at the end of a booking then you've achieved your goal and your money will have been well spent.

For a 30 minute booking you should expect to pop around 25 minutes and be dressed and out the door by soon after the 30 minutes. However, the WGs all work differently.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 02:13:25 pm by PunterNumber69 »

Online Bustydusty

I’d only book an hour for a first meet if either the girl has great reviews or sometimes there’s little difference in price - most times I find 45 minutes about right for me but I’d always check there’s not a stupid one cum limit
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 02:09:42 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Twotall

If two pops are available and time allows I’ll go for 60 minutes to take the pressure off. If I’m not sure its going to be a good punt I’m more inclined to start with 30 minutes and try and extend the booking if it’s possible.

Offline petermisc

Personally, I like to savour the experience. I'm not into P&D. I can stay home and have a wank if I just want to get off. I like seeing beautiful women sexily dressed and naked and doing naughty things with them. .
Spot on.  It all depends on what you want out of a punt.  For those just after the "action", 15 minutes can be long enough.  For me, it is more about the whole experience, not how many "pops" I can squeeze into a given time.  I hate being rushed, and a slow, sensuous massage as a build up is worth far more than a second "pop" to me.

Offline robsmith149

Depends on the services offered, if it's just basic then 30 mins only, if anal, rimming and other assorted filth then 60 mins.

Offline blueboy85

I go for the 2 minute punt because that's how long it usually takes me  :D

Offline Bikerman

3 minutes... its best 3 minutes  of your life darling.....
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jonnw16

For my first visit to a woman I tend to prefer 1½ hours, especially if their pricing structure makes that a better cost per minute than an hour.

I prefer a relaxed GFE type of punt, and I find this allows time on the first meeting to build up some rapport with the woman. Thereafter I may revert to 1 hour bookings, or even 15 minutes if I have seen the woman a few times, and that is all the time I can squeeze out of my schedule without being noticed as missing.

Once the rapport has been established it can be fun to meet up for a quickie!

Offline nsa_fun_87

If the ratio for 30 mins and an hour is roughly even. E.g. 60 mins for 30 and 120 for an hour, i would suggest 30 mins first time round to see how she is and if you click. That way you could always go for longer bookings next time.

Offline Milansky

Depends on services offered and my mood, but I usually switch between both.

If I just wanna fuck someone hot and I'm not bothered about anything else I'll take some local cheap fitty who offers fuck all for 30 mins as a pump n dump. If I want a relaxing GFE with massage, kissing, RO without worrying about running out time I'll book an hour. With the right SP's an hour can sometimes feel short too so it's definitely worth it for the right ones, I'm not gonna spend an hour with someone who doesn't offer kissing and other shit though

Offline Tigerxc

When I can actually find the free time to get back into this game, I prefer 1hr or 1-1/2hr meet ups, I can't be doing with being rushed.

Offline Roodle

Usually it's 30 mins for me. Especially if its the first time with a wg. Will normaly only book an hour with a girl I know and am feeling flush enough to treat myself to this extra indulgence. I try to get off in the first 20 minutes and go for a second pop just before full time.
Sometimes though, especially with A/W bookings, I will get carried away and book a full hour. Usually because I've got carried away with their profile, believed the hype, and jump in for an hour straight off. This mostly results in dissapointment.

Offline Scousepunter20

Its a catch-22. I don't think you can build up a rapport in 30 mins.  However, if there is no spark and I'm not attracted I leave the punt within 20 mins so feel an hour is wasted.

Offline Koolkm

Personally, my best experiences actually came from 60min punts but there’s a time and place for 30 min punts, usually when I’m short on time.