Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester Gangbang / Party / MMF goers  (Read 10621 times)

Online Moby Dick

Dear fellow Gangbangers,

Thought I would start this thread so that those of us interested in participating in group fun , gangbangs, parties, bukkake, etc can put their hands up, or if you prefer PM me.

I think it is best that times, prices, locations and WG name / profile is kept off the thread since it tends to just create a lot of interest from timewasters contacting the WG directly which ultimately ends in the WG backing out, or ending up with just me and a load of no shows. Both have happened.

Over the past few years I have met a dozen or so like minded members from UKP and have attended several small “intimate” gangbangs typically with one “FAF” lass and 2 or 3 guys.
Prices can be from £100 to £160 / hour each depending on WG, ratio, time (normally 1hour) and service. The standard format has become OWO, RO, Spitroasting, DVP, Anal and DP (when anal available), followed by a bukkake style facial finish.
As per the following reviews:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258407.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248566.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=175913.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248514.0

So if this is your kinda thing, you can be available in/around Greater Manchester normally within a few days notice, and are reliable, or know some FAF WG who are up for group fun then please PM me.

If you are a lurker with Zero reviews then please don’t expect me to waste my PM contacting you.
We are limited to only contact 3 members per day so priority will be given to established members.

Mo

:D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 12:18:09 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Tonyg

Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Moby Dick

:yahoo:

I can still smell your burnt arse hair.
Not been back to that hotel since.

Offline Tonyg

I can still smell your burnt arse hair.
Not been back to that hotel since.

Been back several times..... can confirm the smell still lingers
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Moby Dick

Been back several times..... can confirm the smell still lingers
That ain’t the hotel, the smell follows you everywhere, try washing your backside you feckin tramp :sarcastic:

Offline samneil15

Always up for a new experience with you Moby-

Online Moby Dick

OK I’ve got someone pencilled in for this Wednesday 26th, mid afternoon, Central Manchester, 5min walk from Victoria Station.
PM me if you are available and genuinely interested.

Offline LYL

Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Online Moby Dick

Offline Pewpew

Great thread

Unfortunately I need to plan daytime punts a few weeks in advance or I’d be all over it!

Online Moby Dick

So this is going ahead tomorrow afternoon.
Post an interest here or PM me soon.

Room for one more,
Up to a maximum of four.

Watch her gag with two cocks in her mouth,
Whilst two of us explore down south.

Lift up her skirt.
And get her get her to squirt.

Shove a “cock or two“ up her bum
To double the fun.

Make her airtight
Always an awesome sight.

Gather round for a Bukkake finish
I expect it will be spectacularly goodish.

PM for this or the next one

Mo :D

Offline Kool Keef

Good luck on your GB quest
Not for me a sausage fest

Look forward to reading the review
of MD & his deviant crew  :P

Online wibbles

Never done this before but I'm definitely up for it so count me in. Normally available at fairly short notice, too.

Offline Johndy

Online Moby Dick

Offline Kool Keef

Offline RandomGuy99

Anyone know what happened ?
+1 I've thought about trying one of these just for the bucket list.

Online Moby Dick

Is there gonna be a review?

Didn’t happen.
Was going to be MMFF, then one of the lasses backed out, gave plenty of notice, so decided to stick with the remaining lass and tried to get interest for MMMF
2 reliable buddies backed out, couple of timewaster wasted my time and so ended up going alone and drowning her in Moby Spunk solo.

PM me if anyone wants to do MMMF in near future

Online Moby Dick

+1 I've thought about trying one of these just for the bucket list.

I’ve attached 4 reviews on original post so you know what to expect.
If you just wanna wank then have a read of these as well:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266764.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=254839.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219938.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137047.0

PM me if genuinely interested, or you have preference for other WG up for group fun.

Offline LYL

Online Moby Dick

She's owning this thread!!
Yep no need to do any more reviews, does nothing but contribute to pussy inflation.
You “own”  two ya fluffy cunt :sarcastic:

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Didn’t happen.
Was going to be MMFF, then one of the lasses backed out, gave plenty of notice, so decided to stick with the remaining lass and tried to get interest for MMMF
2 reliable buddies backed out, couple of timewaster wasted my time and so ended up going alone and drowning her in Moby Spunk solo.

As long as you had fun  :thumbsup: and a pint after

Online Moby Dick

As long as you had fun  :thumbsup: and a pint after
When a lass is all moist, with butt plug inserted ready for multiple cock and you turn up alone you can’t fail to “have fun”. She was all over me, proper work out washed down with a pint or two :thumbsup:

Offline LYL

Did she stick the butt plug up your ass too??  :sarcastic:

Offline Chris1990mcr

Sounds great with Tyler.

I’d be up for an MMF with a mixed / black girl at some point.

Online Moby Dick

Did she stick the butt plug up your ass too??  :sarcastic:
Nah I ain’t confused, besides my arse is even tighter than me wallet.  :sarcastic:
If that’s your thing I am sure she’ll go straight for the 9inch strap on :scare:

Offline kingsman2017

Definitely interested and can do at a few days notice from next weekend.

I am lazy and shocking with my reviews but a long term punter and have had MMFs with a couple of fellow punters on here. Can provide details and discuss more if you PM me  :hi:

Offline Kool Keef

Definitely interested and can do at a few days notice from next weekend.

I am lazy and shocking with my reviews but a long term punter and have had MMFs with a couple of fellow punters on here. Can provide details and discuss more if you PM me  :hi:

You mean you can't be arsed doing reviews

Offline kingsman2017

You mean you can't be arsed doing reviews

I literally said I am lazy, actually used the word itself, what else could I mean? Am I missing something?

Offline lewisjones23

Didn’t happen.

I’m struggling to think of an industry with more time wasters and fantasists than punting - maybe car sales?

Anyway, it must be a proper ball ache to try and organise a get together, I can literally only just be arsed to try and organise a 1-2-1 meet now

Hats off to you for keeping the will to live  :thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

Am I missing something?

Yeah, you're missing reviews for the last 2 years.

Offline kingsman2017

Yeah, you're missing reviews for the last 2 years.

:lol: can't argue with that. I'll pull my finger out a little and review my next 1  :hi:

Offline Kool Keef

:lol: can't argue with that. I'll pull my finger out a little and review my next 1  :hi:

:thumbsup:

Offline vocococo

I've only tried the "larger" parties so a more personal one would be great fun. I doubt 2 reviews would cut it, but worth a shot if you need more hands on deck.

Offline rocketronnie147

I am back in the homeland in a couple of months and have 2 nights booked in a central hotel, got a girl lined up for the Saturday if anyone fancies teaming up drop me a message.

Offline gunnarstahl

I’d be down if it was planned in advance.

Sorry to piggyback but if there’s any lads that interested in doing MMF meets, I’m looking for a second to join in booking a WG who does them. Been curious to try it but not had any luck organising with someone so if that’s your thing PM me.   :hi:

Offline niceguyuk

I can def do any Fridays between 11 and 2.
Let me know if anyone arranges anything on any Friday..
Thanks

Offline martinpringle

Anyone up for a MFM in the northwest / manchester area today

Parlour or indi?

Offline Ng04ryl

Anyone up for a MFM in the northwest / manchester area today

Parlour or indi?

I’m down for it this weekday evening

Offline GingerNuts

Don't hold your breath for an invite after no contribution to the forum in over three years.

Offline lewisjones23

Don't hold your breath for an invite after no contribution to the forum in over three years.

He also can’t even say when he is available properly

What the fuck does “ this weekday evening “ mean?

Offline Juanfortheroad

I'd be interested in a future gathering Moby as and when you decide to have a other go.
As long as the girl does anal I'm happy. Got to love smashing a girls back doors in.

Offline RandomGuy99

I know Boris did mention gangbangs specifically in his announcement last night about avoiding social gatherings, but...

will the punters and SP maintain a 2 metres separation at all times?

Online Moby Dick

I know Boris did mention gangbangs specifically in his announcement last night about avoiding social gatherings, but...

Wear suitable PPE.

Hidden Image/Members Only. Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 07:23:42 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Kool Keef

I'd imagine Boris & the Bullingdon boys have partaked in the odd Gangbang or 3 so he probably is secretly concerned.
I know there was concern about Dogs being able to catch Coronavirus, not sure about Pigs though so Dave Cameron should be all right  :P

Offline RandomGuy99

Wear suitable PPE.

Hidden Image/Members Only. Hidden Image/Members Only
That's one of SK's hottest outfits. Got to love a gas mask on a FAF girl. I think she has the hazmat suit on order ready for April and May when coronavirus is in full swing.  It has so many benefits and it's easy to wipe clean after a booking.

Offline chrishornx

you aren't up to much else are you leech?

Offline Willnotts

fit and wears expensive lingerie, open to MMF and yet to do it she says. anyone fancy it?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline lewisjones23

fit and wears expensive lingerie, open to MMF and yet to do it she says. anyone fancy it?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No CIM or facial - I’m guessing that’ll rule MD out for starters