Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Maria - Royal Oak/Paddington  (Read 2996 times)

22 review(s) for Sweet Maria London (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline barnstorm123

External Link/Members Only

Saw Maria a few weeks ago, £120 for the hour.

Comms were OK but a bit annoying. She drip-fed information all the way rather than just sending me the postcode and house/flat number.

POSITIVES

Stunning girl. She is hot as fuck with the body of an FHM girl. Really one of those girls that confirms the cliche that they "look better than their photos".

Technically did all services asked.

Sweet, nice to chat with.

NEGATIVES

I got the feeling she just wanted me finished and out as quickly as possible. Kissing was light, no fingering allowed, she was constantly wanking my cock to try and get me to cum. I had a shower on arrival so she did OWO but she was reluctant. Heavily discouraged RO and was then insistent on fucking in mish which is a cum-quickly position.

I didn't have a good time at all. You might want to take this with a pinch of salt, many others have had great experiences with Maria, it just looks like she didn't like me or she was having an off day.

Tom5334

I tried to book her a few weeks ago, it was like pulling teeth trying to get info out of her. I finally said 'you don't sound interested' she replied 'I'm not really, come another day'

Yeah. Sure.

Offline claretandblue

I tried to book her a few weeks ago, it was like pulling teeth trying to get info out of her. I finally said 'you don't sound interested' she replied 'I'm not really, come another day'

Yeah. Sure.
Wow that's very poor if it was a day she was advertising as working?

Offline punk

Seems to be getting more and more negs.

joseph670

Trust me she is one of the most nonchalant WGs I have ever seen. She blatantly has no interest in even attempting to make an effort. She acted very unusually with me.

Whilst I was undressing she was just standing there looking at me so I just gave her a warm smile. She reacted quite agitated saying why are you smiling? You make me feel uneasy. I am a positive minded kind of guy so refuse to let others get me down. In the end when she noticed I was still upbeat she actually said you are a very confident guy, nothing gets you down.

Almost as if she knew what she was doing so in response I jokingly said I think I will come back to which she said I must be crazy!  :D

I reckon she has a backlog of regulars who she works to keep satisfied whilst any new punters are considered disposable. Avoid.

Offline punk

Trust me she is one of the most nonchalant WGs I have ever seen. She blatantly has no interest in even attempting to make an effort. She acted very unusually with me.

Whilst I was undressing she was just standing there looking at me so I just gave her a warm smile. She reacted quite agitated saying why are you smiling? You make me feel uneasy. I am a positive minded kind of guy so refuse to let others get me down. In the end when she noticed I was still upbeat she actually said you are a very confident guy, nothing gets you down.

Almost as if she knew what she was doing so in response I jokingly said I think I will come back to which she said I must be crazy!  :D

I reckon she has a backlog of regulars who she works to keep satisfied whilst any new punters are considered disposable. Avoid.

Sounds like mind games to me.

Offline random

Seems like that's been happening more and more often recently. Jaded perhaps.

When I saw her over a year ago she was good. She looks much better than her pics, the kissing was ok, the OW (which is what I usually go for anyway) was well done and she got on top and was good there too. The only downside was she wasn't enthusiastic about doing anything more after I came. It was a half hour punt though and I was never going to cum again in the time remaining so wasn't that bothered. 

Offline shagbambi

I didn't have a good time at all. You might want to take this with a pinch of salt, many others have had great experiences with Maria, it just looks like she didn't like me or she was having an off day.

It seems you got more out of your punt than I did!  It seems she does not like the look of many of her punters and as well as having more "off" days than "on" days.

Offline lewishamguy

Actually I think she managed to get some easily pleased punters who keep visiting her regularly and she goes well with them but shows her shit attitude towards new punters, perhaps a mentally unstable prossie.

:sarcastic:

Offline barnstorm123

Actually I think she managed to get some easily pleased punters who keep visiting her regularly and she goes well with them but shows her shit attitude towards new punters, perhaps a mentally unstable prossie.

Actually, I think she's pretty switched on, a "normal" girl caught in a business she doesn't like because it pays more than she could earn anywhere else. My guess is she wants a stable group of low maintenance regular punters. Blokes who will turn up, thankful for being able to crawl between the legs of a fit as fuck woman, and who cum inside 15 minutes then happily talk for the remainder of the session. Any new punters who look like they want to fuck and suck for most of the hour seem to be discouraged from coming back. She seems to do well and there's plenty of good SPs out there, it's not like I'll go without getting my balls drained.

Offline collector

Sounds like she is good only for 30 mins lately.

Offline punk

From her pic's i would say she is pretty but what is it about birds who because they think they are beautiful seem to have their head up there arse.

If i was paying 120 notes,she should get on her hands and knees and show me how gratefully she is,because i am keeping her in an above average life style rather than the shit life  she would have.

decentguy

Such a waste I was drooling over her just today and planing to go tomorrow :dash:

Seriously I am trying to find her kind of body but with good attitude. It is proving to be more challenging thank find a good job in London ...lol

slow and low

Tom5334

Wow that's very poor if it was a day she was advertising as working?

Yep, she was working, got a time and a postcode, phoned just around the corner as I had a rough idea where I was going to get the final address. Sounded surprised to hear from me, then said we hadn't arranged anything, offered me 45 minutes later so she could get ready, then the 'come back tomorrow' line.

Online herbie007

Shame her service is going down hill, she was a great little shag when I saw her and was thinking of going back.

But wont now, not with these negs coming through.

Offline claretandblue

Yep, she was working, got a time and a postcode, phoned just around the corner as I had a rough idea where I was going to get the final address. Sounded surprised to hear from me, then said we hadn't arranged anything, offered me 45 minutes later so she could get ready, then the 'come back tomorrow' line.
That is crap, she is obviously very good looking so probably thinks she can get away with such behaviour due to her steady flow of regulars

bristolqwerty

A real shame as my hotel is so very close, very attractive but would sob if she wasn't totally into the sex...... :cry:  rather see a moderate to average looker who enjoys being fucked.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 08:43:24 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline lewishamguy

A real shame as my hotel is so very close, very attractive but would sob if she wasn't totally into the sex...... :cry:  rather see a moderate to average looker who enjoys being fucked.

Try her flatmate instead  :blush:

bristolqwerty

Or both as a duo 50% chance of success.  :thumbsup:

Offline punk

She might be more grateful for the 120 notes you stuff down her knickers? :music:

jbond2000am

Ive been seeing her for the last year about every couple of months, agree nice body and better in person than on her pictures. She a very smart cookie and knows the business well, I believe the knowledge stems from the family business.
She can be blunt and almost rude, but this is just the playful side to her or the Romanian in her!  :thumbsup:

Offline HighlyMotivated

I saw Maria just the once last summer for half an hour - enjoyed myself and found her warm, cheeky and eager to please. She'll have had no reason to treat me better than anyone else - I'm not local, not a regular, and not the best looking bloke around. Perhaps half an hour punts with her are advisable.

Offline lewishamguy

She might be more grateful for the 120 notes you stuff down her knickers? :music:

Yeah I spent £120 and felt good, I remember she wasn't Romanian.

Offline punk

Ive been seeing her for the last year about every couple of months, agree nice body and better in person than on her pictures. She a very smart cookie and knows the business well, I believe the knowledge stems from the family business.
She can be blunt and almost rude, but this is just the playful side to her or the Romanian in her!  :thumbsup:

What,you mean pimping and people trafficking?

Offline punk

Yeah I spent £120 and felt good, I remember she wasn't Romanian.

:D

Offline macdart

Ive seen her a few times and agree she can be very blunt and to the point. Depends how you take it I guess. But I also agree with the point she doesnt want to be in the business, but money is too good for her.

Offline shagbambi

Ive seen her a few times and agree she can be very blunt and to the point. Depends how you take it I guess. But I also agree with the point she doesnt want to be in the business, but money is too good for her.

Blunt and too the point,

No OWO.
No FK.
No I wont go on top.
No second pop allowed.

Is she not in a service business advertising these things?

Offline punk

Blunt and too the point,

No OWO.
No FK.
No I wont go on top.
No second pop allowed.

Isn't that misleading advertising by her? promising services she fails to deliver?

joseph670

Blunt and too the point,

No OWO.
No FK.
No I wont go on top.
No second pop allowed.

Pretty much sums up my experience.

Offline macdart

I personally recieved all them services with her both times i met her.

joseph670

Actually she was very good. Nice passionate kissing and she generally seemed more into me which was nice

Offline HighlyMotivated

I personally recieved all them services with her both times i met her.

Same here, except OWO but that's because I prefer covered

Offline Cunning Punt

Not so much nonchalant or mind games but arrogant. First words on her profile are "STUNNING LADY" in caps. Then VERY FRIENDLY - really?

Her attitude says to me she thinks she is so much better than these punters who should be grateful that they are paying £120/hour to see this goddess

She may be hot, but I won't be putting any money her way.

Needs bringing back down to earth with a long period of dusty phone.

Thanks to the OP for the detailed review.

Offline Addie27

Anyone seen her recently?
Hope her service hasn't gone down