Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyNikki - Marylebone incall. Legendary service just not my type.  (Read 694 times)

46 review(s) for HornyNikki (42 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jrhunter

1 Hour in call with Nikki (£250)who is extensively reviewed on here.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Her Place: Nicely maintained flat near Baker St Tube with large room and plenty of options to explore. Tiny bathroom.

Appearance: Nikki is 30s, probably size 14 maybe larger. She has gorgeous eyes and a cheeky face. She is curvy verging on large (YMMV) but confident in her skin. Large boobs with big nipples headed south some time ago. Her photos are selective (but aren't they all)

The meet: After last week choosing appearance over service I wanted to try Nikki as she is reaching cult status on here. Ushered in and showered, Nikki immediately jumps on your cock and devours it like there is no tomorrow. Full DT with lots of sloppy sucking, spitting and gagging. I had to tell her to slow down a few times as she was going at it so hard. It's quite a thing and I'm not sure there is a better SP in this regard. After 15 mins of various poses it was on with the rubber and onto the bed and sofa for different positions and I just couldn't get into it. I did eventually pop in her mouth and she took it like a trooper. There was no chance of round two for me - it's not really Nikki's fault but I just didn't fancy her and found it hard to get going despite her brave attempts. I cannot fault her service and would recommend but I won't be going back thus the neutral.