Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25 - Wolverhampton  (Read 1566 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

Following some good reviews / feedback on here decided I would give Maya a try, especially given that she offers deepthroat, owo, cim / facial, my favourite combo.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Rang, no answer, then text to ask me to text?, agree a time by text, another text on route to request a 15 min delay because of traffic, no problem, or at least I thought not!

Arrive at the road, park up and ring to be given apartment number.

Venue: Modern apartment complex on Albion Street, the apartment is modern, clean warm with a good bathroom.

On entering Maya's apartment was greeted by the magical door and when closed I eventually met her. Very much a girl next door type, pretty enough but not striking, she was wearing nice black lingerie with holdups and heels, not what I asked for but she looked good so not a problem. She is also quite "roomy" in the hips, and not slender of leg, but she is not unattractive

The meet: Was asked how long I wanted, confirmed my wish list and handed over £60 for hhr, whereupon I was severely berated for being late!  :unknown:
She told me that she had other clients coming from different areas and my being late was causing her problems - WTF.
Was not expecting that.
I told her, in no uncertain terms that I had agreed a time and when I realised that the traffic was against me I had text her to request a 15 min delay on our meeting, which she agreed to and I did not appreciate being berated in this way, if she wanted to cancel the meeting she could hand me back the money which she was still clutching in her hand!!

She quickly replied "no, it's ok" and left the room.
I must admit that I was feeling very peeved. I do not like to mess people around and always try to be punctual or inform the person I am meeting if I am going to be late, it is a matter of professional courtesy to me to conduct myself in this way.

I decided to carry on since the paper had been exchanged and got changed. When she re-entered the room she was like a different woman, she moved in close for a kiss which was light but with tongues and gradually it improved to medium deep and was quite pleasurable causing mini Ming to start twitching. She turned around so I could unclip her bra and then quickly moved close which felt a bit unnatural, she carried on kissing and gently moved me to the bed.

She laid on top of me to carry on kissing and was groping my cock. She slowly moved down and started with some oral, which was very light, it slowly increased in intensity and was starting to get good. I requested 69 and she sat up and removed her very nice lingerie, it is then that I noticed that her left breast nipple did not look right, however it was only a fleeting glimpse and she immediately position herself to one side of me and swallowed the entire length of my cock  :yahoo:

I was completely taken aback, anyone who has read my reviews will know how much I like my oral sex. She did not just go deep, she pushed her entire face into my groin and went to the root, I was not just taken aback I was astonished, very few women can do this and it had been so unexpected that  after a couple of minutesI shot my bolt like a teenage boy  :blush: She carried on sucking and slurping and had me twitching over the bed. Although it is not on her likes list it was obvious she had swallowed the lot! Perhaps I had taken her by surprise too???

I lay there while she continued to slurp away until I was flaccid, she then got up and went to the bathroom.

When she returned I got a better look at her body, she is as I say a little roomy in the hips, has small B cup breasts and the left nipple is slightly deformed, which is a shame.

We cuddled and made chit chat for a minute or two, she was quite pleasant and has an unusually pitched voice and a nice accent.

She tried to revive mini Ming with some more oral, but I am usually only a one pop man in 30 min appointments so I stopped her after a couple of minutes and said it was fine, I was satisfied. She then got up and said since you've only been here 20 mins I will give you £20 back, once again I was gobsmacked. Mr Devious also reported the same had happened to him. I tried to tell her it was ok, but she insisted and while I was getting dressed she left the room and returned with a bottle of mineral water for me to take with me and £20!!!

I wanted to give her a neutral or a negative because of the harsh words at the start of the meeting, but she completely turned it around, I have to say I left with a smile and the knowledge that I had just met one of life's rare creatures an honest working girl.

Just goes to prove that even a jaded old punter can be surprised sometimes   :)

Would I return? - Yes, but probably only for oral as her body type is not quite to my liking.

Do I recommend: If she fits your physical requirements then go for it, she was pleasant and skilled.

Enjoy...

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 10:49:15 pm by Ming »

Offline Villain79

Good detailed review. Think it's time I gave her a try. Where is Albion rd?

Ming

Sorry I have just amended to Albion Street WV1

It's an age thing - doh!

Offline MrDeviousD

Glad it turned out well Ming  :hi:
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Ming

Glad it turned out well Ming  :hi:

You were spot on MrD.

She's a very rare creature indeed, what started badly ended well.

Appreciate the recommendation.  :drinks:

ffeet

Pleased to see you got another good one Ming.
She has been on my hotlist for a few weeks but I think I'll have to make an booking before she disappears again.
Hopefully she will get enough extra business off this site to keep her in Wolves for longer.

Offline RedditchJay

Ming.... she kinda has a double nipple on her left boob.... she wasnt keen on me playing with her boobs or sucking them and that what gets me going.....

as i said in my review boobs not her best feature

Offline gavp1984

Been to see her today, review now up. I really enjoyed my meeting with her.