Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue Ice Birmingham  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Kragdoll01

This is my first review so I'll do the best I can

Was passing through Birmingham and decided to check out what was available, came across a lot of recommendations for Blue Ice so went for it

It took a while looking online to figure out where the entrance was with the infamous lift (to be frank its not too bad) The establishment has only one shower and has probably seen better days.

Was introduced to three girls and decided to go with "Lola" (? I believe that was her name) a "spanish" brunette with a rather EE accent, tanned in her 20's with large natural breasts and a great ass,body and face. Decided that I would fork out for a hour seeing as I was not likely to be travelling this way for a while.

After a shower and some initial awkwardness started with a massage which was OK, girl was initially distant to begin with but was more into it even if no chance of any kissing or OWO, after massage we went for cowgirl so I could get a good view and hands on with her tits and really got into the rhythm with doggy and other positions. She was a lot warmer then at the beginning and easy to talk to and compliant with position changes. Only negative would be the room was quite hot which kind of killed the momentum a few times to stop sweating on the poor girl. On a more personal disappointment the old chap wasn't being co-operative when it came to finishing in a condom no fault of the girl.

On the whole I give this a positive review as the girl was stunning even if not as intimate as I would like however the experience was still far better than anything Ive experienced in the parlours of my native Bristol

Dodo

This is my first review so I'll do the best I can

Was passing through Birmingham and decided to check out what was available, came across a lot of recommendations for Blue Ice so went for it

It took a while looking online to figure out where the entrance was with the infamous lift (to be frank its not too bad) The establishment has only one shower and has probably seen better days.

Was introduced to three girls and decided to go with "Lola" (? I believe that was her name) a "spanish" brunette with a rather EE accent, tanned in her 20's with large natural breasts and a great ass,body and face. Decided that I would fork out for a hour seeing as I was not likely to be travelling this way for a while.

After a shower and some initial awkwardness started with a massage which was OK, girl was initially distant to begin with but was more into it even if no chance of any kissing or OWO, after massage we went for cowgirl so I could get a good view and hands on with her tits and really got into the rhythm with doggy and other positions. She was a lot warmer then at the beginning and easy to talk to and compliant with position changes. Only negative would be the room was quite hot which kind of killed the momentum a few times to stop sweating on the poor girl. On a more personal disappointment the old chap wasn't being co-operative when it came to finishing in a condom no fault of the girl.

On the whole I give this a positive review as the girl was stunning even if not as intimate as I would like however the experience was still far better than anything Ive experienced in the parlours of my native Bristol
Welcome to tge land of the yam yam's and thanks for your review.

Offline Stapler

Welcome to the land of the yam yam's and thanks for your review.

Actualy Blue Ice is in Brummie land and not yam yam land which is in the Black Country.
There is a difference!

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1