Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai-amy Leamington Spa  (Read 786 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6729326) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Pete556

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour - massage, kissing, OWO, sex - £150 total

Comms - not the best. All done via text. Day 1 - no response. Day 2 - replied with service, pricing, postcode - but I could not make it. Day 3 - I text early am requesting time but no reply until after the time I had requested. Then comms improved a great deal. Booked for 2 hours ahead. Turned up a little early, texted to say I was ready and got immediate reply asking to come in - exact address confirmed.
Amy confirmed later that all comms are handled by "Admin" which she prefers.   

Location - middle of Leamington Spa. Large carpark nearby and plenty of on-street parking for 2 hours. Maisonette style.
Entrance a bit awkward as have walk in front of next door's house to get to front door. Front door magically opens on approach and usual hide behind door on entry. 

Amy - very attractive young Thai - as per photos. Skin a little darker than photos but tats match etc so definitely her. Dressed in skimpy dressing gown with nice matching lingerie. A nice smile welcome. Natural boobs. Shaved pussy.
About 5'3" and great figure.

Confirmed 1 hour appt and handed over the cash. Amy stayed in the room and immediately undressed while I was undressing.
Nice cuddle, kiss and onto bed for a very good massage for about 10 mins which relaxed me completely. This then became very sensual and I turned over. More kissing and then onto OWO. This was very good and went on for
about 10 mins. We changed positions so I could return the favour - very fresh pussy. I knelt up so she could do more OWO with me kneeling beside her.

She then lent over and got condom out of drawer - put this on and straight into sex in various positions until I came in the bag.

Thorough cleanup and then chatted, cuddled kissed for rest of the time.

Would certainly see her again if she comes back.

Cheers