Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotMassageBeBe Coventry wow  (Read 3214 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7110191) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline tarw24

Not been punting recently as no job atm. Anyway been saving and yesterday booked to see this beauty. I was not disappointed.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Okay so AM visit and comms no problem although they were obviously with a third party.
Time slot and location near bus station agreed.
Hide behind door but when she appeared she was super fit tiny Thai girl with lovely small slim body.
Minor language issues but knew enough to accept money and follow what I wanted
£70  paid for 30 minutes no extras!
Stripped off and she was on Top of me straight away owo was excellent with some ball licking also.
Applied some lube to herself and she really enjoyed a good fingering 2 fingers and one in the bum she was into this.

Asked for 69 and she was on top grinding her pussy onto my tongue. This girl is good.
Turned around and she did dfk which I don’t normally do but everything about her smelt fresh and sweet.

Then condom on and doggy fuck whilst finger her bum again. She seemed to relish the fucking.
Off with the Condon and we lay in the spoon position whilst she wanked me against herself.
Then owo again and into 69 where she expertly sucked me to cum, hands free, no spitting it out she swallowed all I have and kept sucking.
Superb

More Caressing then off to the bathrooms to clean up.
It was her first day here and only here for 2 weeks! Hope I can save enough for round 2!

Dressed and cuddle then off pleased and satisfied.
If you want big tits or cuddly type this beauty is not for you, petite small pert tits and very pretty.

Hope this is okay?

Offline RandomGuy99

So she did OWO and CIM which are both extras for you for FREE?

Offline tarw24

Offline RandomGuy99

Her extras prices are:

£10 OWO
£20 CIM

Online DThunter01

What was her deepthroat like?

Offline tarw24

All I can say is they were long slow strokes  ;)

Online DThunter01

All I can say is they were long slow strokes  ;)

She looks epic hope she comes to  nottingham / derby