Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Anita UserID=2010128  (Read 2728 times)

16 review(s) for hot anita.. (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

incognitomosquito

So organised a double Sunday punt, one of which was @ 1pm with External Link/Members Only

Now in short it get's a negative because the lass I met was NOT the girl in the pics.  This one had a squarer jaw and looked about 30+ years easy, although her body was pretty fit and the skin was smooth and toned.  Pussy was really tight too, that's right, I went ahead with the punt anyway!

So other warning signs, most of which twigged as I was receiving a massage from this lass after the dirty deed was done, which I have to say, was a fantastic massage and very thorough.

Error 1 - She claimed to have no internet, but her profile showed 'logged on today' near the bottom of the page.
Error 2 - She sounded miserable on the phone. Should have cancelled there and then.
Error 3 - She was pretty miserable in person too.
Error 4 - Possibly the real Anita was already booked and it was a bait and switch, I got a glimpse at a very attractive, taller and prettier girl running into another room, who was obviously with another client, since I heard them through the walls going at it like dogs!
Error 5 - I booked Blonde Linda for later that evening and flopped like a limp chipolata, for those who have seen Linda, you might be wondering how?! A combination of a lack of food, unloading my junk earlier that day with someone less hot, less warm and less horny and wondering around the city centre for goodness how long to pass the time before the meet!
Error 6 - Fake Anita told me she's only been in the country for 3 weeks. An old review of Anita reveals otherwise.

The meet itself with this fake Hot Anita was actually NOT that bad.  After having a fairly mediocre experience with Nisha the day before (mainly due to my crampy calves) and feeling pretty horny the next day, I booked myself with two ladies and was planning a third in between (which never happened and thank god it didn't).

Although this lass had a bit of a square jaw and looked pretty miserable, she was VERY compliant with everything else and her boobs and pussy in fact her body looked perfectly fine to me, you know that tight look a skinny girl can have, well fake Anita had that look but with a bit of meat on the bone.

I started off with some RO, I could have opted for OWO, but instead went for OW and her pussy was really tight as I pounded her missionary style. There was also a 69 in the mix and she was quite enthusiastic with the BJ. I even machine-gunned her as I lay on my back and she made subtle moaning and groaning noises.  Pussy tasted great, with no odd smells and overall I shot my load and had a brilliant and intense massage afterwards.

Such a damn shame it's not the girl in the pics...

Offline UK_T

Hmmm Interesting thread.

You know, I was about to see her today but something came up and didn't get a chance to.

If you search the forum ,there is actually a very good review for who I assume the real 'HOT ANITA" is.

Review in question = https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22526.0

If she is working out of the same place I saw Thai Kimmie  then I assume you might of seen COCO.

Is this who you actually saw? External Link/Members Only  -check the verification pic for a real pic.

Bait and switch pisses me off beyond words. If that had happened to me, I would of walked.

incognitomosquito

OMG yes, that's her! External Link/Members Only

Good find!  She actually looks quite hot in that Verification pic.  She certainly did not look that hot when I saw her though.  Her face is actually a bit wider (jaw wise) in real life. Body is pretty fit though and I was quite hard throughout the whole encounter.  The place I went to was on Water Street (not sure if I'm breaking any rules here).

Offline Ed Ward

If you think Coco has a squarer jaw in real life then I'd imagine the pics on the profile may have been photoshopped
Shame.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

incognitomosquito

Any professional pics, I don't pay much attention to.  However the verification pic I would assume isn't photo shopped.  Her jaw does not look wide in that at all, infact I would be enjoying myself even more during punt if she had looked like that!  The fact that she was miserable doesn't help matters!

Offline ImageMaker

Well mate, you should of called the number again and asked for Anita. I think its obvious that girls don't actually edit AW profiles themselves.

Danny86

I was going to see either Hot Anita (External Link/Members Only) or Thai Kimmie (External Link/Members Only)

Can we deduce from the above posts that they are likely to be working alongside COCO XOXO (External Link/Members Only) in the same flat?

What i find annoying is that i have to wait until i get to the flat to find out who is available....i have a feeling that just asking for Anita over the phone will not guarantee she is there when i arrive! None of the 3 of them are bad, but if i had the choice i would rather not see Coco, she looks miserable in her pics so i don't hold out much hope!

Looks like i might just have to prepare to walk out....but if they are all living together that kinda ruins it for seeing Anita or Kimmie in the future. Argghhh.  :angry:

Offline ImageMaker

@incognitomosquito where are they based this time, B3?

incognitomosquito

incognitomosquito

I was going to see either Hot Anita (External Link/Members Only) or Thai Kimmie (External Link/Members Only)

Can we deduce from the above posts that they are likely to be working alongside COCO XOXO (External Link/Members Only) in the same flat?

What i find annoying is that i have to wait until i get to the flat to find out who is available....i have a feeling that just asking for Anita over the phone will not guarantee she is there when i arrive! None of the 3 of them are bad, but if i had the choice i would rather not see Coco, she looks miserable in her pics so i don't hold out much hope!

Looks like i might just have to prepare to walk out....but if they are all living together that kinda ruins it for seeing Anita or Kimmie in the future. Argghhh.  :angry:

Like I said, the actual time I had with CoCo, bar her miserable face, wasn't bad.  It was a great fuck that oddly just even thinking about it now gets me excited a little.  It's odd, I've had a number of punts recently (Nikki Parker being one of them) where facially, I found the women not to be to my taste or preference - not ugly per se- but as soon as we start fucking, I get pretty hard and horny and end up having a pretty damn awesome orgasm!

It's only a negative for one main reason, the bait and switch. The miserable face would have only down ranked the experience to a neutral had she been genuine from the start.