Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OctaviaBlake West Bromwich  (Read 1359 times)

15 review(s) for OctaviaBlake (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Paddyj1955

My first review so hopefully doing it right always lurked as a guest before now :crazy:

External Link/Members Only

Duration 30mins £70

Comms

Read the reviews and posts about this one for a while now heard her pimp/gimp was no longer meeting and greeting so decided to give her a go. So sent Octavia a text it took her about 45 mins to reply but when she did reply there was no messing about nice and simple to book I was on my way.

Location.
Very discreet quiet location, house was being fixed up so bit shabby in places but could see it was clean tidy and well looked after.

When I arrived Octavia was looking very seductive red stockings red bra/underwear just looking amazing, her photos don’t do her justice. I must admit this girl is very enthusiastic after the paper work was out of the way we were onto business. Now I’ve had some great GFE before but this was out of this world, I’m not the one of the best looking guys about and I’m not a youngest of chaps but this girl made me feel right at home very passionate. Didn’t feel rushed one of the best punts I’ve had.

Other notes.. did not meet her OH if he was there I did not see or hear him maybe she has finally listened to everyone’s advice.

Offline georgydog

here we go again the pimp again at a guess

Offline georgydog

here we go again the pimp again at a guess only on here a day

Offline Littlefoot

What services did you receive? Kissing - DFK? FK? pecking? zero kissing?

OWO? OW? DT? Was this any good if received?

RO? Was she clean downstairs?

Any other services you may have received?

Offline unus669

Isn’t this the WG that has hidden CCTV?

Offline Walsalllad15

When's the idiot going to realise that we all know it's either her or pimp doing it.  Maybe she should be black listed

Paddyj1955

What services did you receive? Kissing - DFK? FK? pecking? zero kissing?

OWO? OW? DT? Was this any good if received?

RO? Was she clean downstairs?

Any other services you may have received?

Dfk,owo,ro & sex protected. clean down there  Positive experience for me.

Paddyj1955

When's the idiot going to realise that we all know it's either her or pimp doing it.  Maybe she should be black listed

What?

Paddyj1955

Isn’t this the WG that has hidden CCTV?
I spotted the cctv.

Paddyj1955

I spotted the cctv.
Wouldn’t say it’s hidden at all. But not something that would put me off.

Offline Punterperson1971

Feeling this will run & run.

Offline Tantric_mat

I love these reviews they basically take the criticisms of the previous ones and try to discredit them.

Seriously just focus on giving better service, sort your scabby hovel out and tell your pimp to keep out of sight when you are servicing punter and you may actually get a legit positive review!

Offline trivago

Wouldn’t say it’s hidden at all. But not something that would put me off.

Was this CCTV in the place/room you were knocking the back out of her?

Offline Punterperson1971

One to avoid
Says the one review person! Have you punted a lot if so review some.

Paddyj1955

Was this CCTV in the place/room you were knocking the back out of her?

No the cctv I spotted was outside 

Offline georgydog

You got a dusty phone Octavia /mr pimp

Offline tseborog

Nice, might try that one soon!

long dog

Offline Walsalllad15

Paddy I'll put it simple, you are either her boyfriend/pimp or the silly cow herself.  Dont put the fake crap on here as you'll end up loosing mote business

Offline naughty boy 13

How did you find out the PIMP / boyfriend wasn’t there no more?