Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amanda977 - Telford  (Read 281 times)

3 review(s) for amanda977 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline ratata

Romanian girl. Pictures are nice and 1 positive review on UKPunting (this is the only review of this punter but OK...). So decided to try my chance with her. 

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Text, easy and clear comms. Evening punt. 1 hr booking £100 no extras. Went to the postcode asked for door number. After waiting 10 minutes or so she gave me the building number and told me to wait outside and text her when arrive there. Arrived and texted her in front of the building. After 10 minutes waiting she gave me the house number. Climbed stairs, knocked the door no reply. Second time no reply. After couple of minutes third time, maid opens the door and lets me in. Strange tension is in the air maid and Amanda talking to each other in Romanian. Amanda is not visible. Finally she shows up with angry face. Asked them if is there a problem. She answers do you want to stay or not. I think she got confused who was the service provider and who was the client. Thanked and left the house.

To be honest she was the girl in the pictures and looked beautiful and clean&prepared. Unfortunately the attitude was disaster and giving the signals of a potential shit punt.

Romanian girls are nice but generally their attitude is disaster, especially young ones. Feels like they are being forced to do this job, god knows...