Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HSG - Warren Street  (Read 1007 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline shawtyy

External Link/Members Only

Price: 240 for 1hr PSE all by text
Flat: fit for purpose. No lift

Girl: not slim but not fat either. Nice and curvy. Very attractive, beautiful Face. friendly too.

Meet: Texted to say i reached the postcode given and sent the address on time. I entered pleasantries out the way. Handed over the money and she replied by saying i thought you only wanted 30 mins. I showed the text to confirm and she smiles weent to the other room and came back and said its fine she was mistaken.

she then put a but plug in and started with dfk. felt all over her body removing each other clothes. she then positioned me near the mirror and proceeded with an amazing owo. She then got me to sit on the bed, lifted my legs and started to rim me. the service was good however she kept making fake moans etc.

i then went down on her inserted fingers , nice and clean and also sucked on her toes, not painted but she has nice soft well kept feet. i then put the condom on and started to fuck her pussy. after some time I told her that i wanted to fuck her ass so she took the but plug out cleaned it with her mouth and put it on her bedside table. I changed condoms and fucked her ass in multiple positions. I asked her to taste her ass off my dick however she said she doesn't do that even though she put the but plug in her mouth. I then took the condom off and finished on her face.

I was then asked if i wanted a shower which i said yes too and got changed and left. Looked at my phone and realised i had only been there for 37 mins (including a shower).

she is a friendly sp and a good sp but i had to give it a neutral as no attempt at offering a round 2 especially for the price and felt that she wanted to just fit me in before her next punt.

Offline oinki

Im a one pop dude nowadays but even so I tend to ask how much time is left after i pop. Hopefully a lesson for next time, and a shame she wasnt accommodating to offer any further/repeat services given the time remaining.