Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HSG (Horny Slutty Girl) - Warren Street  (Read 4612 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline 333zipzap

AW link - External Link/Members Only
Duration & Place - One hour & Nearby Warren Street.
Price - 240
Communication -  Via Whatsapp, sent message for the same day booking, got response back quickly with available free slots, confirmed back timings so I was lucky.
Punt - Kasia is sexy blonde girl, greeted me in sexy pink lingerie, started sloppy kissing as soon as entered in the room. Paper work sorted, into the shower, once back, next one hour was amazingly hot session, with lot of eye contact, spitting in mouth, licking face, eyes, nose, armpit and whole body. Then we moved to pussy, ass play on both sides, rimming both ways etc
She came more than one times with loud moaning.

Finally had some cit chat with glass of wine.

Highly recommended. Looks like I am going to be a regular, also wanna try more sexy adventure things with her  :yahoo:

Also this is my very first review after few years here in the site.

Cheers to all.

Offline reyez69

Trying to book her but getting no response on AW or text.

Can anyone confirm that the number ending in 631 is her most recent one?

Offline tightfoot69

Is she genuinely Polish?

I really like Polish girls and have seen a few good ones but more a good GFE type service than filthy like this one seems to be.

Offline semmlerino

Is she genuinely Polish?

I really like Polish girls and have seen a few good ones but more a good GFE type service than filthy like this one seems to be.

Yes, she is. She really provides excellent service, though at times she's a bit over the top for me, seems like she's putting it on, but you will have a good time either way.

Offline Redforbed

She’s great! Sexy as hell and genuinely wants to drain you dry! 180 is a bit steep for me but I’m sure I’ll be along for another visit 😈

Offline Kolo

Is she genuinely Polish?

Saw her for the first time last year and lost count how many times I’ve returned :wacko: Sampled her PSE and tempted to go back for that albeit not the right time to be forking out £240

Offline 333zipzap

Trying to book her but getting no response on AW or text.

Can anyone confirm that the number ending in 631 is her most recent one?

Contact number is back on her profile now.

Offline tightfoot69

What is she like facially? And does she have a good body?

Or is it the service mainly that makes her so popular?

Online Fuzzyduck

What is she like facially? And does she have a good body?

Or is it the service mainly that makes her so popular?

It's personal preference of course but I think she's really attractive in a hot Polish milf next door sort of way, i.e. she's not a 20 year old instababe. She is usually quite upbeat and smiling which helps.

I see you've also seen Candy. I've not seen her for quite a fews years now so it might be unfair to compare, but for me HSG has the nod physically and service-wise.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=349588