Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Asian Sheema - Stafford  (Read 3068 times)

ffeet

My first review so hope I give all the info you need

External Link/Members Only           External Link/Members Only

Having been let down at the last minute by a girl I thought would be reliable, I checked through my hot list and took the first one that answered with an availability at the time I wanted.
Sheema is a bit outside my preferred punting area but I thought she might be worth the travel.

Why Sheema? – Because at just 4ft 8inches tall, I just fancied the idea of a tiny girl dancing on my dick, and besides she had a good review on here from a guy in Nottingham.

I arrived 15 minutes early and called her to let her know I was there. She said wait 10 – 15 minutes and she would call me which was fair enough. 5 mins after the appointment time no call so I called her - no answer. Another 5 mins called again – no answer. Another 5 mins I get a text to say OK come on in.

When I went in she gave me a nice kiss on the lips which I thought was nice until the spice from her just devoured Thai meal kicked in. Bloody hell it was hot.
She apologised for keeping me waiting telling me that her friend had just called in and had cooked her a meal.

So onto the action:
She wasn’t really dressed as I had asked – the usual Thai blouse and skirt which came off pretty quickly. I was hesitant about any more kissing for obvious reasons.
She said let’s start off with a massage so I lay face down. The massage was fair but not great and it was me that made the move to turn over.
Then she started kissing and licking my chest, nipples and working her way down licking around my balls etc and I though great, things are looking up but there was no move to take the little fella in her mouth, so I asked her if she did OWO. Yes she said - £10 extra.
Well no extras were mentioned on her profile so I told her that I never paid for extras unless I knew about them when I booked. In retrospect OWO with that spicy mouth might not have been a good idea.

On with the condom and to be fair her oral technique was good and I was well on my way so I asked her if it was OK to cum twice and she said yes of course. A bit later on I could hold back no longer and filled the bag.

A short break and a chat and she started waking the little fella up by stroking and then with oil.
I suggested a 69 which she seemed enthusiast about and proceeded to wipe everywhere clean before climbing aboard. Her pussy is tight and tasted OK but I HATE bristles!
FFS if they are going to be shaved - SHAVE.
I brought the 69 to a close earlier that I might normally have done, before the bristles wore my tongue away.

So I laid down the challenge to her, to make me cum twice. In all honesty at my age it takes some work so after the disappointments she need to earn her money. For the reminder of the time she tried by hand, oral and cowgirl but then came the good bit.

I have never met a girl who can really fuck in the squat position. It takes some muscle control on their part and they need to be pretty fit to keep going. So here I was fulfilling the prospect of the little girl dancing on my dick.
To be fair she was determined and kept going until I shot my load for the second time.

So in summary; not to everybody’s taste and some disappointment’s but she is a nice friendly girl, looks like her profile pics and tries hard within her own limits. Her apartment is modern and clean and there is an abundance of free parking within a 1 minute walk. A shower was offered before and afterwards in the en-suite, where shower gels and clean towels were available.
 A half hour booking might have been a better choice on my part.

The__GLow

I've seen this woman when she was in Worcester 4 times, and she is my favorite by far.

I actually had the pleasure of fucking her both before, and after the boob job.

I can't wait till she comes back so I can see her again.

And you are right, how she squats and rides on top is amazing. Shes so fast, its like having a wank, but with a woman instead of your hand.

Offline Indianman11

Does anybody know if she is back in Stafford or located somewhere else?
Much appreciated if anybody knows
Thanks

Offline ilovitbig

« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 11:59:22 am »
Does anybody know if she is back in Stafford or located somewhere else?
Much appreciated if anybody knows
Thanks.

Indianman your first post and your asking where she is, what's your intrest in her?.

Offline Indianman11

I've seen her before a few years back in stafford, she is a little pocket rocket and by far 1 of the best experiences I had with an Asian lady, is that okay with you pal