Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A question about massage  (Read 1841 times)

Offline iceman-76

Hi all, I'm sorry if this sounds daft. Do you guys always remove your underwear for a massage? Even if you don't know if extras will be available? I haven't been for a massage yet.been looking at some ads on Gumtree, how can you tell from them, which do and which don't?

Thanks.

Offline houseboot

Do you guys always remove your underwear for a massage?

Even if you don't know if extras will be available?

I haven't been for a massage yet.been looking at some ads on Gumtree, how can you tell from them, which do and which don't?

Yes

Yes

You do your research first, if none found then you TOFTT and report back here.

Online watsey

Yes. Always unless I'm asked or told to leave them on, in which case I tell them that normally I have massages naked and undraped but if they are uncomfortable with that I'll leave them on.

Gumtree and Viviastreet.
You can't tell unless there there is a hint in the wording. Assume 50/50 will first time, another 25 percent will when they get to know you. The other 25 percent are legit.
 :hi:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 07:54:18 am by watsey »

Offline l1mpd1ck

Yes. Always unless I'm asked or told to leave them on, in which case I tell them that normally I have massages naked and undraped but if they are uncomfortable with that I'll leave them on.

Gumtree and Viviastreet.
You can't tell unless there there is a hint in the wording. Assume 50/50 will first time, another 25 percent will when they get to know you. The other 25 percent are legit.
Good advice.   Follow it

Offline iceman-76

Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated.

Offline Tightpants

The only places I have been told to keep my boxers on is up Scotland.
Strip off and see how things develop. If there is a towel rolled up on the massage bed it will probably be used to start with. This is often used, in Thai shops, to help them warm up your muscles before the massage proper then discarded.
Will she, won't she is part of the experience.

Offline atmos

Gumtree and Viviastreet.

Agree with this completely.

Offline PepeMAGA

Tbh I sometimes keep my boxers on at the start of a FS in case I need to make a quick exit :D

Offline winkywanky

The only places I have been told to keep my boxers on is up Scotland.

That's a little ironic, what if a local guy turns up in a kilt?

Offline Tightpants

That's a little ironic, what if a local guy turns up in a kilt?
:D
He gets draped with a tartan towel as well. Everything tucked in like they are making a bed.

Offline mr.bluesky

He gets draped with a tartan towel as well. Everything tucked in like they are making a bed.

I thought that was what the sporran was for to hide his modesty  :D
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 09:28:49 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline RedditchJay

yes, unless requested by the lady to leave them on, it is a} more comfortable and b} allows for a better massage and then c} well.... if HE is available your ready

Offline winkywanky

I was thinking more that he wouldn't have any boxers on in the first place  ;)

Offline Tightpants

Topic is probably going a bit off piste. I have been north of the border regularly over the last few years. If you are not a regular they are very suspicious of you. I am reliability informed that councils in major cities check on the authentication of advertised premises.
Before you ask I have already applied to be an approved assessor  :D :D I am on the waiting list.

Online scutty brown

if you're worried, wear a pair of these as your grundies

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

I'm thinking 'Iceman' Top Gun
Well cool
Then wait a minute ......

OP - i have a suggestion - ask your mum what to wear & make sure she's washed them
You could also ask your mum to write a letter [like when you take these into school] so you can give to said massage burd requesting a HE
Put this in an envelope with a score & you should be just fine [a pony to be on the safe side - mum can take it out of your pocket money]

:lol:

Offline Beesting888

I've been to two Oriental massage places so far and wasn't certain whether they would or wouldn't. I undressed and wrapped myself in a towel around my waist (felt more comfortable for me). At the last place it came off quicker than a bride's nightie at which point I knew it was game on!

Offline atmos

:scare: :yahoo:

At least they're better than the horrible paper pants some places give you ...  :scare:

Offline webpunter

Fold your trousers carefully & leave a 20 note poking out
That'll catch the burds eye & signal that you are game on & remove any doubts
That you might be a mummy's boy wearing underpants  :lol:
The 20 trick has never failed to bring on 'thunderbirds are go'  :lol:

Legs apart with rager pointing back between your legs is another of my faves
Accidental brushes soon build  :yahoo:

Offline iceman-76

Fold your trousers carefully & leave a 20 note poking out
That'll catch the burds eye & signal that you are game on & remove any doubts
That you might be a mummy's boy wearing underpants  :lol:
The 20 trick has never failed to bring on 'thunderbirds are go'  :lol:

Offline oldmanking

I too usually try to get my legs spread apart as far as the benches will allow, without making me look like a plonker... But never tried the pecker pointing due south routine... lol.  might have to give it a go.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I too usually try to get my legs spread apart as far as the benches will allow, without making me look like a plonker... But never tried the pecker pointing due south routine... lol.  might have to give it a go.

I always do that. For one thing it’s more comfortable and easier for her to accidentally brush my bits.

Offline Barney31

Me too, it does allow for better access to accidental swipes and also lets them know that you are enjoying yourself. I also always lie with my arms up and hands above my head. Gives them a chance to give you a pussy grind and also makes a cheeky feel easier  :hi:

Offline catweazle

Often you will be left alone in the room to undress and get ready. I take my time, and try to still be stood up (apparently folding my clothes, or hanging them up) when the masseuse returns. I aim to at least have a semi on, and l find they always look . Good way of letting her know you're game.

Offline mr.bluesky

Me too, it does allow for better access to accidental swipes and also lets them know that you are enjoying yourself. I also always lie with my arms up and hands above my head. Gives them a chance to give you a pussy grind and also makes a cheeky feel easier  :hi:

+ 1  :D  you can't beat a good pussy grind during a massage or reach round to feel a nice peachy arse   :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

This is a good ploy. If you get a really good boner, the leverage will lift your pelvis up off the massage table and leave the masseuse in no doubt as to your intentions  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

That would be funny

It also encourages contact 'early doors' in the booking

This is a good ploy. If you get a really good boner, the leverage will lift your pelvis up off the massage table and leave the masseuse in no doubt as to your intentions  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

Pussy grinds / slides are my fave also

Had some good ones at Soft Touch in Northampton in their wet room either soapy or nuru

Especially on repeat visits when the burds know that you ain't gonna try & ram it in

Full on stuff

Not the safest thing to do but nearly impossible to resist  :dash:

+ 1  :D  you can't beat a good pussy grind during a massage or reach round to feel a nice peachy arse   :thumbsup: