Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone interested in joining for MMF meet?  (Read 1734 times)

Offline daveman23

Hi, I'm looking to arrange an MMF meet with an SP in Warwick for Saturday 28th April (early afternoon). Is anyone keen on joining me? The meet would be straight - im not in to bi-play. I wont mention the SP yet, you may be able to guess by the location. The SP in question is up for anything - she's a cracking punt. If you are able to DM me please do so, otherwise reply on this thread.
Banned reason: Doesn't think the rules apply to him.
Banned by: daviemac

Big Spick

Hi Daveman

I wouldn’t mind.

What sort of cost are we looking at?

Offline DrConners

Why do you want this removed Spick ? Nothing untoward about it & OP aready said :

If you are able to DM me please do so, otherwise reply on this thread.

Wasting Admins time  :unknown:

Offline daveman23

Big Spick

Was supposed to send a pm hence the reason for removal but all good.

Daveman send me a pm if you can, thanks.

Offline mudsucker

Yes I’d be interested. Think I can guess who you’re referring to in the said location!!

Offline myothernameis

Hi, I'm looking to arrange an MMF meet with an SP in Warwick for Saturday 28th April (early afternoon). Is anyone keen on joining me? The meet would be straight - im not in to bi-play. I wont mention the SP yet, you may be able to guess by the location. The SP in question is up for anything - she's a cracking punt. If you are able to DM me please do so, otherwise reply on this thread.

Anyone taking up the op offer of a MMF meet, due so with caution, and nothing against the op

A number of members have been outed, and for a meet to place, it possible someone may ask for information like proper names, this goes to down to number of new members putting up a request like this, only to find out later on, you have been outed

I don't think admin would sanction this meets, and making requests through PM,might not be tolerated

Offline daveman23

How would you suggest we arrange this kind of thing then?

Ming

Site rules

- Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the Admin and not allowed to be organised on the forums. Use the PM facility instead to organize such meet ups.

For what it's worth I don't think it is a good idea, too fraught with dangers (revealing personal identities etc)

Ming  :hi:

Offline steve8p

That sounds a good idea so add me to the list. Just need to know when where and how much.

Steve
Banned reason: Non-Punter\Troll flooding boards with requests for recommendations
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline myothernameis

That sounds a good idea so add me to the list. Just need to know when where and how much.

Steve

Have you not read the above

Offline Beamer

Steve

Doh  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Brummiepunter

Offline daveman23

Brummiepunter i'm unable to DM you - you will have to DM me first.

Brummiepunter

Brummiepunter i'm unable to DM you - you will have to DM me first.

Can't send DM's

Offline Littlefoot

Offline daveman23

Offline myothernameis

daveman23 & Brummiepunter neither of you will be able to pm each other