Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle tanning rooms Wolverhampton  (Read 4410 times)

long dog

First review so here goes
Made a same day appointment told Michelle was working heard about her on here so thought id give it a go
Made my way to the back room and stripped off and on the massage table
Michelle enters and asks if I've been before which I have last 12 years at which point she strips says full sex on offer condoms were hidden on a top shelve which she pointed out I said no thanks just massage and oral without
The massage was poor to be honest but the blow job was excellent plenty  of eye contact
Would I return yes

long dog

Asked to pay what I thought left 30 she said that is fine

Offline watsey

£30 total! How long were you in there?

Offline Beamer

Was that just for the extras?

long dog

Yes sorry just the extras
30 minutes

Offline olkingclancy

Please could someone give a description of Michelle. I've read all the posts but there is very little description apart from some saying she is not a looker !!!

mrpeterman

Haha i was getting my haircut the other day and the topic turned to extras (in the sense of product..wax etc) i joked i wasnt aware it was that type of estblishment.

The girls laughed and talked of a tanning shop/nail joint off the stafford road..where blokes always going in the back

Naturally i feigned total  shock and igorance but clear they talking of TR and the flow of blokes heading into back area

MarcT

Haha i was getting my haircut the other day and the topic turned to extras (in the sense of product..wax etc) i joked i wasnt aware it was that type of estblishment.

The girls laughed and talked of a tanning shop/nail joint off the stafford road..where blokes always going in the back

Naturally i feigned total  shock and igorance but clear they talking of TR and the flow of blokes heading into back area

:lol: :lol: :D

Joking aside, I have never been. Is it like a gauntlet walk past the women customers in the front of the shop?

The quest continues

Offline olkingclancy

MarcT I am going today for first time which is why I was hoping someone would describe Michelle properly. From what I have read I have a vision of some ugly old wretch. And whilst I am not beyond walking out I would prefer to avoid it  :scare:

I walked out on a Thai lady Thursday who described herself as 26 and when I arrived looked more like 56  :vomit:

Offline Beamer

The shop is tiny, a bit grubby and probably breaks H & S rules as regards access etc. The 3 nail chairs face the 'other way' when you walk in. But who cares they all know what goes on.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 11:34:35 am by Beamer »

Offline olkingclancy

The shop is tiny, a bit grubby and probably breaks H & S rules as regards access etc. The 3 nail chairs face the 'other way' when you walk in. But who cares they all know what goes on.

Do you think the girls all have a good gossip about what goes on. Listening to women on the train they're much more graphic than men  :P

Have you seen Michelle Beamer ?

Offline Beamer

No, I haven't been for a long time. I generaly prefer Thai shops as they seem cleaner.

MarcT

MarcT I am going today for first time which is why I was hoping someone would describe Michelle properly. From what I have read I have a vision of some ugly old wretch. And whilst I am not beyond walking out I would prefer to avoid it  :scare:

I walked out on a Thai lady Thursday who described herself as 26 and when I arrived looked more like 56  :vomit:

Fair call OlkingClancy  :hi:

The one who takes my fancy is the newbie Vicky. BhamMale did a great review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=190796.msg1984845#msg1984845

Tina also sounds fit but for a FS I get why you would be interested in Michelle's looks  :unknown:

The quest continues

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Michelle is ok in a curvy MILF next door kind of way. Probably a size 14 to 16, she’s no minger but not a munter either. However her open approach to a healthy sexual appetite is worrying for those amongst us that value discretion.

TR is getting the reputation that I feared it would get so I won’t return. At one time it was an ITK establishment and the girls like Lisa and Jo were discreet and wary of strangers. I live pretty close to it and only discovered it it thanks to another massage forum that I no longer use. Now it seems to be the subject to local salacious gossip. How long before the council licensing office s turn up or worse still the police?

Offline olkingclancy

Thanks JJF

I am desparate for a sexy massage. I am sure I will regret it but I will have a go later. I am certainly not interested in FS or anything risky with her after what I've read.

Finding it a nightmare to get a good sensual massage around here. I thought I had found British Lauren but she is not responding to AW messages  :unknown:

If you have any recommendations please let me know. I just want a lot of teasing fun and naked if poss. Not into FS

Hannah was good too then she went nuts!

Offline Beamer

Michelle is ok in a curvy MILF next door kind of way. Probably a size 14 to 16, she’s no minger but not a munter either. However her open approach to a healthy sexual appetite is worrying for those amongst us that value discretion.

TR is getting the reputation that I feared it would get so I won’t return. At one time it was an ITK establishment and the girls like Lisa and Jo were discreet and wary of strangers. I live pretty close to it and only discovered it it thanks to another massage forum that I no longer use. Now it seems to be the subject to local salacious gossip. How long before the council licensing office s turn up or worse still the police?

Good point JJF.
It's a shame but they do seen to have lost the plot.

Offline dog999

Good info JF.
Where I come from a' MINGER and a MUNTER' are the same, except a MINGER could be ginger, but that would make her a 'GINGER'!. :hi:

Offline dog999

Good info JF.
Where I come from a' MINGER and a MUNTER' are the same, except a MINGER could be ginger, but that would make her a 'GINGER'!. :hi:

Fuck me I'm confused now! :wackogirl:

Good info JF.

Sorry my bad. Where I come from they mean the same too.

Should have said minger and supermodel instead.

MarcT

Much appreciated JJF  :hi:

The quest continues

Lacoster

Sounds good. There’s plenty of these types of setups in Birmingham however its good to know of others around.

I do wonder how they remain in business now that Bargain Pages is gone and AW is so popular however that’s probably just my perspective and you might tell me that the spas are just as thriving as ever thanks to the ongoing word of mouth and passing trade that they serve so well.

I had thought to do a review of a “spa” that has always offered value for money so long as youre not to fussy, similar to this place by the sounds of its, in Kings Norton, however I am not even sure of the ladies name. £30-40 though, great timewarp punts to keep the eye in!

Sounds good. There’s plenty of these types of setups in Birmingham however its good to know of others around.

I do wonder how they remain in business now that Bargain Pages is gone and AW is so popular however that’s probably just my perspective and you might tell me that the spas are just as thriving as ever thanks to the ongoing word of mouth and passing trade that they serve so well.

I had thought to do a review of a “spa” that has always offered value for money so long as youre not to fussy, similar to this place by the sounds of its, in Kings Norton, however I am not even sure of the ladies name. £30-40 though, great timewarp punts to keep the eye in!

It’s stretching it a bit to describe Tanning Rooms as a spa!

Where’s the place in Kings Norton, Lacoster?

Offline Beamer

You have clearly not been to TR!

Offline watsey

long dog

Review of kings Norton lacoster....

long dog

Times change jumping jack flash
But that's the tanning rooms
Pretty much the same as I went in 206

long dog

long dog

Pretty much the same now as 2006 IMO

long dog

Enjoy the place don't knock it

Offline Beamer

Do you have a vested interest in TR ?
At best it's a crappy shop and a pump and dump option.  Then you can take the risk of fucking one of the girls who does/offers BB  if you want?
It takes all sorts so good luck to you.
Just not my choice.

long dog

Its a place everyone has enjoyed for years

long dog

long dog

You seem to have vested  reason to knock the place beamer
Perfectly
 with good reasons.........

long dog

I don't have shares no far from it

Offline Beamer

All your posts since you joined a few days ago (16) except one are about Tanning Rooms.

If I remember correctly - can't be bothered to look back- there have been others before you trying to log on and 'protect' TR before they were banned.  Not sure if you are a tout, a troll or just an odd ball?

You also sound as though you have you been here before???

long dog

No not been here before
Just done one review of a girl from the tanning rooms

Offline Stapler

All your posts since you joined a few days ago (16) except one are about Tanning Rooms.

If I remember correctly - can't be bothered to look back- there have been others before you trying to log on and 'protect' TR before they were banned.  Not sure if you are a tout, a troll or just an odd ball?

You also sound as though you have you been here before???

Said without a trace of irony!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

long dog

Maybe you should do a review of all your bad experiences of the tanning rooms beamer

Offline Beamer

Maybe you should do a review of all your bad experiences of the tanning rooms beamer

Before I joined UKP in September last year

Offline Beamer

Can you share

You seem totally infatuated by TR- why? It's a knocking shop that has seen better days.

long dog

I could sat your infatuated by knocking it :D

long dog

Looks like we will have to put up with beamers damming posts without backing them up with a review

long dog