Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post Op TS Mistress Violator - Bawtry near Doncaster  (Read 1727 times)

3 review(s) for Mistress Violator (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Online TomTank

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price
£150 for an hour plus 30 mins pre-session and post-session chat

Recommend / Return
Definitely

Quick Summary
A stunning tall blonde post op TS domme with a great dungeon and amazing service.
Impossible to see that she used to have a cock, might be a problem for many, but you just would not know.
She lives a kinky life, so this feels very real, even though you are paying for a service.

Intro
I first saw Ms V about 12 years ago.
Up to about 15 years ago, I'd been horrified at the idea of a TS, then something clicked and I have loved the idea of a good looking lady with a built-in strapon.
I was still horrified at the idea of a full post op and it didn't do anything for me.
However, I was constantly drawn to Ms V's profile, and with her amazing looks and service, she remains the only post-op I have seen.
I've also seen her with her pre-op live-in partner Lyla Rose (formerly X-tina Pink in Leeds) and that was an amazing session, but I couldn't spend that much this time.

The lady
A stunning 6ft tall blonde Amazon who seems completely female in every way.
6'6 in her heels and one of the most aesthetically pleasing in looks and outfits.
Really lovely to talk to pre and post session.

The premises
She has moved to a new place and the dungeon is split between 2 rooms.
I was hoping she would be North of Doncaster, and it's still a bit of a journey for me, but worth it.
One room is more of a boudoir and the main dungeon is a fantastic one with all the equipment, and as aesthetically pleasing as her looks and outfits.

The service
Very sensual but sadistic session.
Started with a chat in the boudoir, then stripped and cuffed up, blindfolded and led into the main dungeon.
Blindfold removed, after I'd been chained up, and she goes to work on my nipples.
Then brought onto the bench where things get quite heated and sexual.
Nice music playing throughout to create the perfect atmosphere, and then a bit of impact play, and onto the swing to be fucked with her strapon.

Brilliant session and lovely chat afterwards.