Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Flat - South Woodford Now in Gants Hill  (Read 1639 times)

Offline pepsicolaboy

When Covid happened (or just before) the working flat above the shops in Hermon Hill in South Woodford, near The Ark restaurant, stopped having active aw profiles and never any active Polish near 'Woodford' area now on aw search.

I have been to that flat several times but quality deteriorated with women (looks and size), near B&S photos with Sergei taking photos hiding SP actual figure and often no face pics (Polish Sergei tactic). Saw Sexy__Megan there over a year ago and she was OK and good attitude, if a little bit bigger than I like and tattooes not to my taste)

Then has an experience again with another provider at the flat (brunette) where no face photos and I went and the women was a 2/3 out of 10 looks body wise but again OK attitude - vowed never to go back unless clear face pictures visible.

IMO if you cant see the face pictures, its usually they not that good looking or the SP has a track record (eg on here) and wants to not be recognised.

TBH I didnt like the pricing structure there either & just went for 15 min P&D generally:

15 min £50
30 min £70

As I feel £60 for 30 mins (with OWO) is fair IMO.

Seems they have reappeared now in Gants hill at flats called City Gate House with following higher prices  :dash: :dash::dash:
(I hadnt realised either that Megan has her own aw profile)

Sexy__Megan
+447405506409
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only
15 min ?
30 min £80
1 hour £110

sexy_pollyxx
+447404445184
External Link/Members Only or
15 min £60
30 min £80
1 hour £110

Notice again sexy_pollyxx has no pics visible so could be a B&S, proceed with caution. Prices are a p_ss take but I assume Sergei taking advantage of a baron landscape for these residential areas outside of central London.

Edit: I assume its the same crew/Sergei, as they have never reappeared in South Woodford active search and they have the standard B&S profile with no face pictures showing. Also as Megan worked there as well, that adds more weight to it.

:hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 10:01:59 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline sparkus

Emptied my nuts into a few Colombians in City Gate House over the years.

I've seen these profiles but for all the reasons you say just too jaded to take a leap of faith.

Offline lillythesavage

Going into town from the East, Redbridge and B&D have not been worth a look let alone a stop for quite some time, and it is not much better further in recently.

No wonder Hancock was looking closer to work  :D

I have noticed a growth in agency reviews, not my thing but can see why.

Offline pepsicolaboy

is this sexy_pollyx again ?

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

High probability B&S from body in photos.

If face not showing and photos correct, likely not good looking IMO.

Be prepared to walk