Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great time with Seductive Annalise.  (Read 1634 times)

Dildoman

External Link/Members Only
Contacted Seductive Annalise  via AW ,our comunucation continued via text after ,so we agreed to meet . We had a great  communication no complications or to be needed  a "translator " how happened with other  grils.
Meeting happened in a hotel room where I  booked before for my meeting in London (as I travel quite a lot with my work ).
Annalise is a sexy  petite girl, she  was wearing a beautiful red dress when i answered the door. underneith was a sexy set with stocking s and suspenders as I ask for ,body was toned make up done perfect not to much or not at all.
She is very friendly and great to talk to. Exceptional intimate GFE and  sweet young lady but in the the bed an insatiable dirty anal slut, generally submissive as i like and wanted.
We immediately started French kissing, kissing her neck, nibbling her ears, sucking her nipples, fingering her cunt and giving her my fingers to suck. Without my instruction submissive Annalise  crawled on to the bed. During the session we continued our sub-dom relationship with her obediently taking my  instructions.
After opening the  bottle of champagne what i had it in my room ,we had shower together washing each other's anus moving back in the beedroom  I proceeded to lick and too finger her lovely tight cunt and then rim her cute anus which with lots of lube I prepared for my cock penetrating with up to 4 fingers. She got my cock ready for sex by my cock/balls and rimming my anus.
Then followed a superb anal fuckfest in just about every conceivable position on the bed, on a chair .Then some vaginal sex before returning to enjoying her ever available brown hole! we finished with Annalise  on her knees in front of me with some of her fingers in my anus and her tongue  liking  my balls until I filled her mouth with my cum and she swallowed all
We relaxed chatting, drink more  champagne before we showerd again.. We kissed tenderly before she left and I hope to see this beautiful girl  again  Xxx
Paid £180 for 1 h but is a good investment  .

Dildoman

Forgot  to mention about extras. Luckly that we have punters with experience here.

mcgee121

Offline Sinz

Based on the OPs fascination of having his ass  fingered, thought I would include it.

But will make sure to cast a blind eye  :cool: on it next time

Dildoman

I didn't  had beer goggles but I do have glasses, all my life had them if is count this...  :cool: