Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trouble with CIM  (Read 2899 times)

Offline tazz

Ive been having trouble with spunking in womens mouth since last November. This now rarely happens, ive now idea why as as soon as i stick on a johnny i come fast inside the fanny. Just woundering if any other guys have this problem or know what may cause it.

Stealthshagger

Might be that you are focusing on orgasming, whereas when having sex you just enjoy it. Next time just enjoy the bj and the sight of it, and you'll have an orgasm. Just relax and don't think about the orgasm. I imagine if it bothers you, and you noticed a trend, the pressure might add to it?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
What he just said.  We see it time and time again where men put pressure on themselves to cum at a certain time or a certain way then find they cant.  Forget about cumming at all and just enjoy what you are doing for now. 
If you can cum with a condom is it perhaps the worry of an STI putting you off? Or some other worry to do with unprotected activities?
I ask this as most men struggle with the condom not without it so have to wonder if you have been worried at all lately about it.

Offline tazz

Not sure had a gf for 3 months and never once came in her mouth. Mind you also had trouble cumming in her fanny quite a bit.

pokenn

I don't always cum when I see a WG. It used to worry me. Now I try to just enjoy the whole experience. Probably due to too much wanking.

Matty24579

I used to have trouble getting a hard on and realised i was having foreskin problems it was a bit short and i bought a product which sorted it out.

SirFrank

How was the technique? CIM is one of my favs but in my experience not many women have such an amazing technique that I could blow my sour cream sauce in their gobs

Matty24579

Offline smiths

Ive been having trouble with spunking in womens mouth since last November. This now rarely happens, ive now idea why as as soon as i stick on a johnny i come fast inside the fanny. Just woundering if any other guys have this problem or know what may cause it.

Fortunately i dont have such a problem but i would assume its more psychological than medical but only a Doctor can say that for definite of course.

Toshiba

Never failed, the secret is to relax and enjoy and if she stays there long enough she she get the money shot

Offline glorfindel

I had my longest orgasm in a girl's mouth. She just kept sucking me off until the last drop.  I was 'done' for about 3 days.

Offline CBPaul

Depends on my mood, how relaxed I am and her technique, sometimes I squirt quite quickly with oral, others not at all. Doesn't really bother me, I like a good sucking to get me going but much prefer squirting whilst humping.

Offline akauya

Unless the woman is amazing at oral, it takes me ages to cum. Not always but most of the time. It doesn't bother me because I much prefer penetration than oral sex. Like other members have suggested just enjoy the moment and don't worry too much about it. A lot of problems can be traced back to too much anxiety and expectations. Just relax and go with the flow, your body will take over.

Offline wristjob

I never used to find it easy to come with oral but I guess I'm getting more skilled :)

I do find with penetration that sometimes I come embarassingly quickly. most of the time I can control it but then after 15 mins or so I lose the ability to come easily. Can always wank in their mouths - not perfect but not the worst either.

Aspen

Unless the woman is amazing at oral, it takes me ages to cum. Not always but most of the time.

That's because most of them are quite useless at oral. The ones that get impatient are the ones I especially dislike.

Offline NIK

I'm the opposite. Can't remember the last time I orgasmed through intercourse. Certainly some years ago, although I haven't had that many punts in recent years.
I just don't feel anything because of the condom and rarely stay hard long enough to complete the act.

Offline CBPaul

That's because most of them are quite useless at oral. The ones that get impatient are the ones I especially dislike.

I'd go along with that. I used to try and hold back with oral given my preference for penetration and was able to do so with the majority of wgs, one or two who hit the spot and built up a crescendo got a mouthful though. On the other hand I once had an EE girl sucking away for 40 mins before I squirted, she was getting very impatient and kept changing technique every 30 seconds or so. I got to the stage of wondering how long she'd go on for and I think it was a mission for her to get me to pop.