Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198261 times)

Offline PMAC123

Welcome back Ledley.

For me it's dead!

St P's, Newport Road, Richmond Road all gone.  Nothing heard of Broadway for ages.

Some new Rub, Tug and possible more places, check the Wales reviews.

Nut maybe still in Cathedral Road.

I've seem Dun, see reviews, a number of times but not for a couple of months.

Can't really help, sorry.

Nut's definitely still there, saw her about 3 weeks ago and spoke to her yesterday

@Ledley - I've been looking for Asians myself lately and not having the best time.

Although this thread did quite recently provide some promise: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266361.0
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 04:04:55 pm by PMAC123 »

Offline HughJardon

Welcome back Ledley, my experiences mirror PMACs of late. I have visited the sites in newport, there are 3 and on every occasion I've walked. The last site "Argosy" was a funny experience, I got let into the apartment with a wild eyed Auntie, who's English was non existent apart from a few words, not long, stay and OK, I waited 10 minutes but the lady who came out was in her 50s, not unattractive but not for me.
I think most of the Oriental action is being advertised on Vivastreet, obviously using stock photos but it seems pot luck

This ad caught my eye, I have no doubt they use stock photos but the thought of twins is always intriguing

External Link/Members Only

Offline redveee

Nan is now on Newport Road and shares a place with another Thai girl called Maya. Messaged them both in the last few days and both sent me the same road name and postcode eventually.

This ad caught my eye, I have no doubt they use stock photos but the thought of twins is always intriguing

External Link/Members Only

Stock images as they are giving results when using Tineye.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 11:54:00 pm by redveee »

Offline iverthickone

Well, as per my and Proton's reviews, there is now hope.

Near council a new chinese pad has opened, and so far the girls have been excellent.

£100/hr, amd looks like they change weekly.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Just so you know i had a great punt just half hour ago. ledley, i know you like the larger breasts but these were nice, bigger than a palm tickler but b-c tops. She was no more than 5'4", thin and i thought pretty. I am guessing 28?

£10 extra for bbbj and she had some great tricks. Ball licking while pushing just behind and all sorts.

I know you look for slightly different to me but i enjoyed that kind of old school chinese hospitality etc. helping with your shirt and shoes etc. great fun and very compliant and friendly.
Treat us to a review or 2 then Mr Secret Man !

Offline Dan Dastardly

Treat us to a review or 2 then Mr Secret Man !
Not sure why I replied to a 5 year old post, old age setting in !

Offline ledley

Cheers for the responses gents.

Great to hear from you, especially CB and Hugh  :drinks:

Doesnt sound too promising, but i shall do some research before i head back and share what i can.

If all else fails ill go to the brazilians

Offline HughJardon

Doesnt sound too promising, but i shall do some research before i head back and share what i can.

The Brazilian place is now in Roath/Cathays.
Iver & Proton have posted decent reports with Proton getting photos beforehand from WhatsApp. I would personally look at the "short stay" profiles on viva. But hope you get lucky mate in whichever direction your pork sword aims at  :drinks:

Offline Proton

The Brazilian place is now in Roath/Cathays.
Iver & Proton have posted decent reports with Proton getting photos beforehand from WhatsApp. I would personally look at the "short stay" profiles on viva. But hope you get lucky mate in whichever direction your pork sword aims at  :drinks:
This Brazilian fun palace place, often pops up on here, not wishing to sound naive but is it that you get a choice of shapely Amazons there :unknown:

Online Corus Boy

Good to see you back Ledley.

Let's hope that the scene improves.

Offline Happyguylucky

Has anyone met with any of the Korean girls advertised on Vivastreet, based in town?  :hi:

Offline PMAC123

This Brazilian fun palace place, often pops up on here, not wishing to sound naive but is it that you get a choice of shapely Amazons there :unknown:

Absolutely. And historically in the old location it was one of the best places in Cardiff service wise. Arguably the best after HNDF. Not the same anymore and pretty hit and miss but you can still get a sexy mamcita from time to time

Offline HughJardon

Absolutely. And historically in the old location it was one of the best places in Cardiff service wise. Arguably the best after HNDF. Not the same anymore and pretty hit and miss but you can still get a sexy mamcita from time to time

Well said P,  I actually stopped going there due to language barriers and services promised but not fulfilled whilst in the room, although I will always keep an open mind towards sexy mamacitas, but Im yet to receive a decent service since the move from newport Road

Offline Massager23

Anyone seen Dun lately ? last time I saw her, she had put on a lot of weight , is it still the same service?

Offline crfc

Anyone seen Dun lately ? last time I saw her, she had put on a lot of weight , is it still the same service?
Your posts over almost 2 years have been about Dun, perhaos you should go abd see her again and write a comprehensive review so that everyone else gets the benefit!!!
This is the prime purpose of UKP after all

Online Corus Boy

She's on holiday at the moment.

Offline wonky

Anyone been to the local Cardiff and Newport shops recently? There seemed to be a rise in good quality Asians but it seems to have been scuppered by I'm guessing the coronavirus..

Offline snaitram99

Anyone been to the local Cardiff and Newport shops recently? There seemed to be a rise in good quality Asians but it seems to have been scuppered by I'm guessing the coronavirus..

I tried ringing the number for the Newport place on Charles st. two weeks ago and got a message saying the number was not available at the moment. Wondered if not operating for a while. Not tried since as can't get there at present. Any info gratefully received. Also re Morriston if anyone knows. Long time since I've been there but I think they were long term residents rather than touring girls.