Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 15 Minute Quickie/Blow & Go  (Read 1565 times)

Offline giraffeboy

Hi guys,

Anyone know of any good SP’s in the Cardiff area that offer a 15 min session with OWO & CIM? Even better if they offer it on a 69 basis!

I’ve trawled through AW and selected 15 mins in the likes but quite often the girls it brings up only provide a price for a minimum of 30 mins. I’m tempted by Sophiemjx but she doesn’t offer CIM so before I contact her just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions!

Thanks in advance!

Offline crfc

Depends when you want to visit!?
External Link/Members Only
Would be excellent VFM
Just outside Cardiff though (15 mins up the road!)

Offline bolo79bm

Offline bolo79bm

This one too, although on the high side. Most will vouch she gives very good OWO.

Offline Steelworker

This one too, although on the high side. Most will vouch she gives very good OWO.

I can vouch for that.  :D

Lexy Pandora looks great too and does duos with her I believe!

Offline bolo79bm

Lexy Pandora looks great too and does duos with her I believe!

I must admit SW I am very tempted to bring these two together for an epic fuckfest duo!

Offline Steelworker

I must admit SW I am very tempted to bring these two together for an epic fuckfest duo!

Let us know how it goes if you do.  :thumbsup: Not done a duo since a couple last summer which were outstanding with Aimee Snow/Welsh Brunette and Candy Chanel/Sweet Amber (retired). I find generally one is more than enough for this old guy but now and again....

Apologies for taking this off on a tangent  :lol:

Offline giraffeboy

Thanks for all the advice guys, really appreciate it!

Think I’m going to get in touch with Lileth and see if I can arrange something. I’m not looking for her exact location but can anyone let me know roughly what area her apartment is in?

Thanks again

Offline Outlander64

Offline Proton

Let us know how it goes if you do.  :thumbsup: Not done a duo since a couple last summer which were outstanding with Aimee Snow/Welsh Brunette and Candy Chanel/Sweet Amber (retired). I find generally one is more than enough for this old guy but now and again....    Apologies for taking this off on a tangent  :lol:
   TRULY OUTSTANDING also last summer Candy ChanelwithSweet :angelgirl: Amber (such a shame retiring)  Aimee Snow mainy times & Welsh Brunette first time recently are MAGICAL

Offline bazingaboy

Think I’m going to get in touch with Lileth and see if I can arrange something. I’m not looking for her exact location but can anyone let me know roughly what area her apartment is in?

Thanks again

Lileth is a great option. Only ever seen her when she's doing incall at hotels wasn't aware she had an apartment also.
I shot too quickly into the condom when fucking her and she whipped it off and cleaned me up with her mouth immediately after telling me to CIM. Great service provider.

Offline Proton

Lileth is a great option. Only ever seen her when she's doing incall at hotels wasn't aware she had an apartment also.
I shot too quickly into the condom when fucking her and she whipped it off and cleaned me up with her mouth immediately after telling me to CIM. Great service provider.

Hope it comes to pass soon for you, would be interested as I saw her as a one third of a "Crazy threesome hour" a few year back. Keep saying I will get my act together "just Lileth to myself" and now it's two months into another year  :unknown:

Offline crfc

Thanks again
Whom ever you do get to see, please add a review.....