Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyGirl! (2641049)- Enfield  (Read 4164 times)

5 review(s) for NaughtyGirl! (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Elegant Turtle

External Link/Members Only

I don't punt very often at all, but chose to see Rebecca in November at a flat in Enfield, shared with three or 4 other girls I think; one being Juliana25, the girl featured in Rebecca's movies on her profile (External Link/Members Only).

The flat itself was not difficult to find and is discreet enough. Pulling up outside of the flat, I saw a middle aged man buzzing to get in and had a funny feeling he might be going to the same flat I am for the same purpose. After holding back, and waiting to see which flat he knocked on, I could confirm it was in fact the same flat, so I waited a few more minutes until eventually knocking for myself.

I was met at the door by Rebecca looking stunning in high heels and the pink lace dress in her blog picture, looking identical. There are no face pictures on her profile, but I can confirm she is very pretty. After I'd entered her room, after paying, Juliana25 walked in to say something to Rebecca and we also got to talking, she was also extremely attractive; I'd definitely like to meet with her in the future.

As soon as the door was shut and we were alone, Rebecca initiated some DFK and began to undress me. She teased me a little with her mouth on my waist, and then began a very nice OWO for a good 5 minutes. She then lay on the bed and asked me to join her, an offer I could not refuse. She grabbed my hand and brought it down to initiate some fingering; she was already wet which was awesome. Her tits are unbelievable. Seriously. Normally I like smaller boobs, but hers were amazing, I couldn't stop kissing and caressing them. 

She then got the condom on and got on top for some really good cowgirl, which brought me to the edge a little too quickly (god her tits looked good bouncing  :D), and after a few minutes the first round was over. She was very nice to talk to, and eager to begin again with some very good OWO. Sadly a second round was not to be (not through any fault of hers, I just was not performing  :dash: , probably due to nerves; as mentioned before I don't punt much).

The only negative I could think of was that upon leaving, in the living room, there was a massage table with the same middle aged man lying butt naked getting massaged by Juliana!  :scare: Luckily he did not see me, avoiding a potentially very awkward moment.

Overall I would very much like to visit again, even with the slight lack of professionalism, because both the girls did seem very lovely, and Rebecca provided an awesome service. Currently her profile says she is in Berkshire, but I do think she will be returning to her main place of business in Enfield shortly enough.

Offline bestbefore

Fabulous tits. Great review but sadly she appears to be accessing from Brazil!

Lets hope she is not enjoying the samba and the sunshine too much and brings those two beauties back to Enfield!

Offline Elegant Turtle

Cheers mates  :drinks:, and I do remember her saying she was going back to Brazil for Christmas, New Year, and a few weeks thereafter. I cannot recall when she said she'd return; hopefully it's soon!

Offline Elegant Turtle

False alarm, profile is back! Will be seeing her when she comes back to Enfield for sure!

Offline fitalic

fredpunter

False alarm, profile is back! Will be seeing her when she comes back to Enfield for sure!

F*ck F*ck F*ck she was advertised as being near me this morning, and as I am not where I planned to be today so my previous arrangement got cancelled, I sent her three messages ..... only to discover that she has now changed her location back to enfield .... which may please you but leaves me more frustrated than I was when I started!

Offline Elegant Turtle

They're natural as far as I can tell, yes.

Offline Elegant Turtle

Saw this girl again recently, had a decent session, she looks just like the pictures body-wise. However, when I asked for CIM she said she doesn't do it, and also wasn't shaven down there.