Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna House of Divine SK  (Read 4793 times)

jacksparrow11

I had the pleasure of punting with Rihanna the maid at HOD yesterday afternoon! Well worth the wait to get an appointment :yahoo: She has a Great Body & gives a great BJ with as good eye contact as the Retired Keira Pharrell & Kerry Louise. The Sex was Energetic aswell! Wish she would do a regular day a week.  :yahoo: Another Top find for HOD!

Jacob

Why is this in the main forum? What is it?  A good review or just an announcement that you fucked the maid. :rolleyes:

Link?  I doubt everyone will know what HOD SK is. Maybe the blood aint returned to your brain yet.  :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 01:23:37 am by Jacob »

jacksparrow11

I had the pleasure of punting with Rihanna the maid at HOD yesterday afternoon! Well worth the wait to get an appointment :yahoo: She has a Great Body & gives a great BJ with as good eye contact as the Retired Keira Pharrell & Kerry Louise. The Sex was Energetic aswell! Wish she would do a regular day a week.  :yahoo: Another Top find for HOD!

Offline Jerboa

Yeah and about 30% the cost of Kerry Louise.  :D :D

Mooney

Jacob

A link would be great

So would not creating 2 threads in 2 forums creating unnecessary work for the Moderation Team.   :rolleyes:

Offline ladiesman020

Rhi is an obbsession of mine. Please return
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dead Wood

actually, for some of us london punters, this is big news. If this is who I think it is, Rhianna used to be on the rota at House of Divine (HOD) years ago - i shagged her - then she became the Maid/manager. she is the one who communicates with punters on PN etc. She is a lovely, clever, funny little thing - and whenever I visit HOD and she is on duty, i always enjoy our little flirty exchanges. I once read a review where she had done that thing where the maid comes into the room while the punter is shagging the WG. i think she took off her top. for some reason this sounded really, really sexy to me. i don't know why! I would love to know a little bit more - was this a one off, or is she back in the saddle, so to speak? 

Offline ladiesman020

She's doing massage at ego massage

Ludwig

She's doing massage at ego massage

Can anyone advise if Egos is strictly a happy-ending only parlour, or is a full service generally on offer ?  I've fancied having a punt with Rhianna since I first saw her as the maid at HOD about a year ago...

Offline ladiesman020

dawsonuk

Happy ending

But what type of happy ending do they offer there? Manual? Oral?

Offline ladiesman020

1dt

b2b...titfuck, but strictly hr only no oral...either way :scare:

Offline webpunter

b2b...titfuck, but strictly hr only no oral...either way :scare:
+1 / been a couple of times. Asked - no chance. Pukka place. The maid is very sexy - reckon ex parlour girl deffo