Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Klaudia Star  (Read 2026 times)

tonysoprano

External Link/Members Only
Horrible experience. She's considerably fatter than her pics (like many on that site) and appeared to be coked up. Had at least 2 blokes waiting outside to see her while I was in there. I got a blow job off her initially but that was a bit like having your cock attacked by a rabid dog. Attempted to fuck her and despite her ridiculous moaning and attempts to fake an orgasm it was like shagging an old meat pie.
Finally jacked it in after half an hour and beat a hasty retreat. The sort of girl that makes you want to give up punting for good. I'm not sure who has been leaving all the positive reviews she has but I would avoid this lunatic at all costs.

Andre 3000

It's been a while since I've seen such an awful profile, I would have refused to see her simply for that.

pantsonfire

I agree with this.  My first ever punt was 3 weeks ago and she was much fatter.  Couldnt finger or touch her nipples.

Ended with swallow which she did though.

helmsdale

Imran89 left this AW feedback in June

What a waste of time, rude and high like a kite, all u guys that gave positive feedback are pricks and liars and dont know the meaning of high class.

Lets hope he finds his way here