Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this the bottom of the barrel?  (Read 2156 times)

Offline SirPuntz

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only never been with a pregnant girl before.

Oh don't start this frickin', religeo-righteous bullshit again!  The trolls will be out of their grottos again.

She looks fit and she's up for it.  If you can suss out which mate "kylie" she's talking about you may be able to get some guilty by association info from that profile.

Offline Malvolio

You can find the bottom of the barrel by searching for Cueball's cage - but do not this if you're about to eat some food.

Offline scutty brown

Pregnant women like shagging, so why shouldn't she make some money out of it?
Especially as its probably a punter who got her pregnant

Offline elnukky

Pregnant women like shagging, so why shouldn't she make some money out of it?
Especially as its probably a punter who got her pregnant

If a punter got her pregnant, that means she does BB, which means avoid.

livedangerous

Got a bit of a thing for good looking pregnant girls... and it’s something in my bucket list - but, she looks much more gone than 21 weeks in the pic, and I would bet she’s nothing like that pic. There’s always a lot of fucking judgement here and yet here we are, secretly sharing our experiences and advice on prostitutes. So I reserve ‘moral’ judgements and just focus on whether she’s genuine or a scam. Looks like a scam to me.

Offline SirPuntz

Got a bit of a thing for good looking pregnant girls... and it’s something in my bucket list - but, she looks much more gone than 21 weeks in the pic, and I would bet she’s nothing like that pic. There’s always a lot of fucking judgement here and yet here we are, secretly sharing our experiences and advice on prostitutes. So I reserve ‘moral’ judgements and just focus on whether she’s genuine or a scam. Looks like a scam to me.

I've been punting for 4 years and i'm tired of the same old thing and going for a pregnant girl is kinda taboo for me and i'm considering going for her.

Offline SirPuntz

If a punter got her pregnant, that means she does BB, which means avoid.

just spoke to her she said condom only.

livedangerous

Hope she is the girl in the pics. Do post a review if you see her. Thx

Offline mr_man_69

Nah, the bottom of the barrel was the handicapped bint sucking people of in a shopping centre while her career hung around to clean her up after.

Offline Steely Dan

Nah, the bottom of the barrel was the handicapped bint sucking people of in a shopping centre while her career hung around to clean her up after.
If this is the bottom, then Kirie is under the barrel.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline sparkus

Yeah, that was grim.  But a) if she enjoys it and b) can monetise her enjoyment, then who are we to judge?

Offline jonj

Good post, can't really post review as was couple years back now, most her bed or car meets
Was on AW for a bit and seen many times over few years, she gave up as had a man and then back on AW very quick so I saw and contacted
Turned out was expecting and saw few times over the time right up to couple days before
Always good girl and to be fair great fun, just the location was painful and family house to always tricky and many meets went sour as a result even after an hours London travel

I would say each to their own we cant judge, she was very naughty, safe but naughty and many times we had a scream even getting locked in a car park as we were busy

The last meet was mad just before due, we had one of the traffic camera cars for parking chasing us around so it was a scream at the time

Will not return to AW if she does I will do reviews as seen for a good few years before and bit after. Top girl and always fun, so it is possible if you get it right

Just my tip is be careful and be safe, its a dangerous place to go to be honest and you never know whos around or how the land lies, get caught and oh dear it is not going to be nice caught with expecting mum

Offline MrDog

Good post, can't really post review as was couple years back now, most her bed or car meets
Was on AW for a bit and seen many times over few years, she gave up as had a man and then back on AW very quick so I saw and contacted
Turned out was expecting and saw few times over the time right up to couple days before
Always good girl and to be fair great fun, just the location was painful and family house to always tricky and many meets went sour as a result even after an hours London travel

I would say each to their own we cant judge, she was very naughty, safe but naughty and many times we had a scream even getting locked in a car park as we were busy

The last meet was mad just before due, we had one of the traffic camera cars for parking chasing us around so it was a scream at the time

Will not return to AW if she does I will do reviews as seen for a good few years before and bit after. Top girl and always fun, so it is possible if you get it right

Just my tip is be careful and be safe, its a dangerous place to go to be honest and you never know whos around or how the land lies, get caught and oh dear it is not going to be nice caught with expecting mum

So have you seen this WG or some other WG who was pregnant?

Offline jonj

So have you seen this WG or some other WG who was pregnant?
Hey MrDog, no someone different was on AW couple times before and after. The crazy thing today she text me today saying was available. Good girl saw a lot and always a laugh. Some crazy times in fact

Saw I guess 3 or 4 time expecting and last was just before due was a scream and that was a car meet as well as I said earlier. If shes ever back I can do reviews

My point of post was be careful you go there you never quite know whats around the corner i.e. expecting mum ect

Biggerthanmost

Keep going. I'm nearly there. [FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP]