Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: St Benedicts Oriental massage, Norwich  (Read 2189 times)

Offline spudboy1974

External Link/Members Only

After reading a couple of reviews on here, I thought this would be a good place to start back after lockdown, I have visited most of the massage places in Norwich and have to agree with the others this is one of the best looking, very clean and fresh.

Checked with a text that someone was free and got a reply very quickly to say yes, on arrival was taken into a room and my temperture taken and then was told to undress and get on the bed, same layout as the others have mentioned, shower in the corner and a big mirror on the wall.

The girl was mid to late 30's not a stunner but pretty enough, thin with i would guess c cup boobs, started the massage but very quickly started with the cc swips and while massaging from by my head pushed her body onto my head allowing me to run my hands up her legs and onto her bum with no pulling away, the b2b was offered then, which i said yes to, again was offered 2 girls but stuck to 1 this time, but will go back and go for the 4 hand option next time.
 The b2b started oddly with her sat between my legs and jiggling my bum, which wasn't awful but i did find it a little strange, but then she started the full body slides and she was pushing down with good pressure so you could feel her boobs and nipples as she slid up and down,did this a few times then hoped off and cleaned me down with a hot towel, then onto my back for the main event, this time she got back to between my legs and took the little fellow into her hand and blew onto it very softly and very closely which was a nice touch,then more body slides and allowing touching and sucking of her boobs each time,again pushing down on me with good pressure,she was quite happy with me touching her, no chance to get near her pussy but given everything else i was happy with that, to finish off she gave me a bit of a tit wank and then HR to finish the job off, back to clean up with the warm towel and all sorted.

No money was asked for upfront which is a nice touch and allows for more extras i am guessing, I paid £70 for 30mins which is ok for the service i got, am guessing things maybe different if the girls change etc, but worth a visit if you are looking for just a massage and HE.

Online norwichfunseeker

Mirrors my experience too - and the girl sounds similar to the one I had too.

This place is going to get busy I think. Very well run, and clean.

Long may it continue.