Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Niki (Ipswich)  (Read 1745 times)

22 review(s) for Sexy__Niki (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline happyharry

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have seen her 6/7 times over the past year, always had a great time, so an overdue report which summarises whats on offer.

Niki is Polish, but speaks perfect English and has a great sense of humour. She has numerous tatoos (see pics on her AW profile) and a couple of piercings. She obviously spends some time at the tanning salon which, coupled with her black hair, might lead you to think she is southern European - but deffo not. She has a really tight body, not an ounce of fat, like she's down the gym every day but she assures me that she's never set foot in a gym.

She lives and works from an appartment just to the west of the town centre. Parking on-site (no charge and usually a free space or two) or street parking within 100 metres. Buzzer entrance, all fairly nondescript so no real problem with neighbours. She has a small dog and more recently has bought a large dog. These are consigned to the bathroom or balcony whilst she's entertaining.

Comms have always been spot on. Prompt replies, clear directions, etc.

Without exception, every meet that I've had with Niki has been more like meeting up with a lover. DFK, OWO (no CiM), RO - to which she is genuinely very responsive, protected sex in all the usual positions - she can be particularly energetic in cowgirl/reverse cowgirl. She is very tight (no sign of childbirth), delivers with enthusiasm, and maintains a sense of humour throughout. I'm a one pop man and on occasions where I've popped early she has always given me a really good massage to make up the hour - never been cut short or rushed out of the door. Always offers an alcoholic or soft drink.

Summary: Niki will not be to everyones taste. The dogs, the tats, the tan, and more recently some facial botox (why on earth I have no idea) could be off-putting, in fact reading this back I accept that it doesn't sound like a positive but, in my book, she's a 9/10 (and that would be 10/10 if she offered CiM). She is a bit quirky, but get on to her wavelength and she will deliver by the bucketful.
She normally only works Sat & Sun and says that she limits herself to 3 punters/day. I have seen her on Fridays a couple of times so worth keeping an eye on her profile.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 12:27:11 pm by happyharry »

Battle

Hi HH
I have seen Niki recently and can reiterate what you say a bit quirky but funny with it, doesn't stop talking (mad as a Hatter comes to mind  :wackogirl: !!) and maybe not everybody's cup of tea but really good at what she does gives 100% and no clock watching.. 

Offline Jonno34

Not sure why but am starting to find good tats a bit of a turn on.  Being an old git every little helps!