Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Susan (Cambridge) Good service and VFM  (Read 950 times)

9 review(s) for hot_susan (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PoohBah

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1 hour £100 plus £30 A. Expected.

Good written coms via first email then text. Booking read and accepted.
Profile is accurate: Kissing not FK; OW; A.
Pictures representative.
No uniforms with her on tour and doesnt like wearing other's clothes.
On tour - rented appartment - so good enough quality.

I had been hopeful of this Romanian WG because the profile looked like it might have been compiled by her and the initial email response was very helpful (a plus that there was a response at all).

Bit worried at first when I was let in as she seemed offhand, had slightly shorter hair now bleached, and was dressed in the (previously mentioned I think) pink dressing gown and slippers. Then learnt no uniforms. But A no problem.
Then I found I'd left my money in the car. Unlike many would have, she took this calmly and we resumed several minutes later. Shower/washing available before and after.

Body as pics. Nice handful of young looking unenhanced breast - stated as B - was  a largish B.
Probably 5'6" as profile, certainly no more. A not skinny s8. Could be 21. Pretty-enough. Very sightly dark complexion. Great smile, which she did often. Easy going; no chill or withdrawal of services once cash had been handed over. English ok, but struggled with understanding me.

Kissing, fondling, licking, stroking (surprising how many girls forget these), fingering. Moved to covered oral (as expected, indeed preferred for health altho of course not as good sensation) - varying between tip and deep. 69. She was clean/hygenic. Sex. Then A for quite a long time to completion. A is spoons only and I found it not too tight or too loose.

I didn't manage to turn her on. Could have shown a bit more enthusiasm, but Hey - she was pleasant throughout and amenable to direction. A bit more relaxed once we'd finished (A can't be easy) and I left feeling satisfied by a nice young girl.