Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PurebabygirlLily - Cambridge  (Read 1679 times)

10 review(s) for PurebabygirlLily (5 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline signy

PurebabygirlLily seen in Cambridge. £180 for 1 hour incall.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking and comms. The usual series of emails and then texts when close; no problems.

Location. A nice apartment in central Cambridge. Four hours free parking in a retail park, about 5 minutes walk away. 

Appearance. Lily is the girl in the profile; not as blonde or made up, but slim, pretty and it’s clearly her.  All other details were also accurate. Clean, tidy and dressed as requested for roleplay.

Services. Lily is another very sub experience. She plays the young girl role well, but is very passive and relies entirely on the client for direction, both physically and verbally. She took a light hand spanking without complaint. Kissing was rather superficial, but OWO was good and she was happy to receive RO. Fine with fingering, both from me and herself (she also mentioned a dildo, and although we didn’t go there, I think she would have put on a show if requested). Sex in a couple of positions: CG and doggie.   

Overall. I found this very difficult to rate. Lily did everything asked of her, and I couldn’t really complain about anything specific. However, she was so passive that it was hard work at times; even a sub needs to engage if roleplay is going to work. As another review said, I didn’t leave with the usual spring in my step, and at that price I expected more. Overall neutral, but at the positive end of that rating.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Sez on her site £190 sheets an hour! Pith! around 120 an hour she might do well up here but not at those prices seems shes sodded of to London anyway they never stop long in Cambridge:-(