Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy English X (Cambridge)  (Read 950 times)

2 review(s) for LucyXxXLush  (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline recycler

Lucy English X (Cambridge)
External Link/Members Only   or External Link/Members Only
I met Lucy for a 1 hour in-call on the third time of trying in a small apartment. The place was a bit of a mess, fully closed curtains, 25W light bulb with a mattress on the floor, I really hate that!
I suppose I went to this encounter with high expectations, I don’t know why. Maybe thinking of some other young English girls I have met with, tall blondes, pretty, bit classy, fun and very sexy. I was bound to be disappointed going there with that attitude. Lucy did not live up to my expectations and for that reason I have to assume at least a share of the responsibility.  Actually I would say Lucy is quite pretty, not a stunner, maybe a 6 on a scale to 10, in her 20's. She came over quite ‘common’… listen to me! There was evidence of self- harm and she did say she was overcoming some personal issues. Her pussy was half shaved so quite stubbly, really off putting, never seen that before, but really tight. She is very skinny with really no bust at all, just a pair of sensitive nips. Oral was OK nothing special and she declined CIM. She agreed reluctantly to a facial but after the first two bursts pulled her head out of the way. I found the whole experience under whelming, probably a negative, but given my unjustified high expectations I am rating as a neutral. Would I return? No.