Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishBeautyLucy - Bristol (formerly London)  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Terenas

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her?

Looks interesting to me although I wonder what profile she used when in London and why start a new one. That makes me slightly suspicious.

T

Offline Will2k

almost. i booked but got sick and had to cancel. she doesnt really check for aw inbox so best to use the number on the page

Offline JimmySW

I would be interested in her if she's near the M5 as I hardly ever visit Bristol itself.

Offline BogBog1

I messaged her and she told me she was working from a flat on the Triangle. But the timing didn't work out so I couldn't see her in the end. Seemed friendly though.

Offline DrConners

Looks tasty - But profile pictures can be a fake reality compared to her actual appearence as we all know.

I haven't seen her, fb looks alright - However this picture has been altered to make her legs look much slimmer.

There's a distortion visible in the chest of draws if you look.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BogBog1

Well spotted! On that basis she just came off my HL....

Looks tasty - But profile pictures can be a fake reality compared to her actual appearence as we all know.

I haven't seen her, fb looks alright - However this picture has been altered to make her legs look much slimmer.

There's a distortion visible in the chest of draws if you look.  :hi:

Offline Landlubber

Not being that bothered about the photoshopping thought I’d TOFTT. Some chance. Confirmed AW booking. Complete radio silence on the morning. No reply to calls or texts.  Think she may need to move cities again!!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Not being that bothered about the photoshopping thought I’d TOFTT. Some chance. Confirmed AW booking. Complete radio silence on the morning. No reply to calls or texts.  Think she may need to move cities again!!

Cheers for the info. A review of your experience (even just an embellished cut and paste) would be much better if you have the time.

Offline Landlubber

Will be doing
- just need to find some quiet time at the computer. Too much for mobile!!