Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ‘Queen of BJ’ G51 Govan - Vivastreet  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Selwood

Tried a few different girls and I was on the move throughout today. Tried to see what G51 - Govan had to offer.

Tried the girl below and link says she’s Hungarian and 25. Think she could be a Rom and definitely into early 30’s. Think it is the girl in the pictures, figure seems correct but not as pretty facially. Nothing terrible mind you. Would say 7/10 all in.

Main door flat on the busy Paisley Road West (Not too far from the Quay) buzzed in and up two flights of stairs.

Let in the door (ring doorbell on the door across the hallway btw) and shown into the bedroom.

£40 15min

She stashed the cash and I got stripped, she came back and straight for OW while standing at the side of the bed, wasn’t even hard yet and had to encourage her to straddle me on the bed. Tits were class and had a sook til I got hard, asked her to play with herself for me and told no, only get blowjob and sex.

She spoked away for a bit then she bent over pumped her doggy til I came.

As I was pumping away heard another female on the phone and just as I finished up she went to leave the room and turned back in. Heard a guy, definitely Glaswegian and I’m fairly sure he said something about not being like the pictures and left. Took my time getting ready til the coast was clear and then I made my exit sharply down the stairs and back to the car in about 15min total.

Hindsight, should have known what I was getting for 40 quid, and just a quick fuck. Very mechanical and various working from the one place, gives it a negative. Won’t return.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Glesgaboy

Nae luck mate.
Thanks for the heads up.
She’s pulled her ad already!

I’ve noted a few Hungarians appearing in AW too ….pretty new trend in Glasgow I think….this’ll make me a bit more careful before booking.  :hi: