Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carolsexy24 - Chancery Lane  (Read 474 times)

1 review(s) for carolsexy24 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Quatro

Writing this review really reminds me how much I envy the members on this site that take the time and plan a punt properly in advance.

However, more often than not my punts are the complete opposite.

Last week I had a meeting in the west end of London. It was a flexible arrangement, so on the morning of the meeting I decided I could arrange things to give me an hour to kill.

The problem was it was 10am already and I needed the punt at 1pm. Obviously 3 hours is plenty of time, except when you are sitting at your desk working and doing your research on your mobile phone with a painfully slow 3G connection.

So, basically I had the whole of London to choose from, I suppose that's hundred if not thousands of girls.

I did a proximity search on the AW app and went for the closest one with decent pics. So I was a bit pissed of with myself when I arrived at carosexy24's door.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's most of the things that I don't go for in a WG. She's Brazillian (Asian or English are my preferences). She's a big ass, big titted girl, would be perfect for some, but I prefer slim and small boobs.

The service was just about ok, just about enough enthusiasm, but no OWO or facial, despite being on her likes list. RO was ok, tried get me to lick her ass, but I wasn't that keen.

He body is ok if you like round arses and enhanced tits, although I would say she has a rather large c-section scar and very visible scars from her boob job.

Facially she is a great advert for Photoshop, because although she's definitely the girl in the pics, she's nowhere near as good looking as the in the flesh.

Anyway, it was £70 for half an hour, the flat was ok, if a bit dingy. The shower worked ok.

After about 20 minutes RO, 69 and covered bj, I had a brief go at mish, but that didn't do anything for me as no FK. So I whipped the cover off and wanked on her tits.

In and out in about 25 minutes and thoroughly deflated.

Not necessarily Carols fault, just down to my poor planning again, hence the "neutral".