Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emmy Oriental (thai tourer in Telford)  (Read 471 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6652044) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]

Offline Andywb

External Link/Members Only

Emmy was in the converted office block near Telford centre. Now a well-established venue for tourers.  Very discreet. 

Emmy is a little cracker to look at. Small. Nice figure.

This turned out to be a neutral because it was all very mechanical with Emmy hardly giving a smile thru the whole meeting. Nice figure though her bolt ons are rock hard so look better than they feel. Started with bit of a massage which to be fair was quite good. Then OW - again pretty good. Sex in mish followed with Emmy bringing her knees up to her chest.  Good position to give her some deep thrusting but it was like she used her legs to keep me from getting to close. Head turned away and almost immediately asking "have you cum yet". OK, I am an old git, but always turn up freshly showered, teeth brushed etc. so lack of friendly communication was a turn off. After doing the deed again it was pretty much silence while she answered msg on her phone. 

Did the job for a quick pump and dump but not worth a repeat.

£70 for 30 minutes.

Offline bobby9

No number on her adultWork page so does this mean she's not available as she's not answered her email?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 05:23:09 pm by bobby9 »

Offline Andywb

No number on her adultWork page so does this mean she's not available as she's not answered her email?

In my area (telford/ stafford) thai girls tend to rotate on Sunday/Monday, so maybe she is on the move?