Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dani_Lady - Leeds  (Read 2464 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7446466) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Figaro

External Link/Members Only

This was a last minute punt due to being let down by English Milf Brooke but it turned out well. I’d sent a few messages out on Leeds but either they weren’t in the town centre (don’t bloody advertise you are then!) or not available. I was about to get on the train when Dani replied. I normally steer clear of Brazilians but I was in the mood and the price was very good for what’s on offer.

Agreed £60 for half an hour. She sent a reply which included

Gfe
Blowjob
Licking
French kiss
Finger if gentle
Different positions
Amazing time with nice Brazilian girl

Sounded good although AW is a bit ambiguous as it says OWO but she states OW in the profile. Anyway I queried this and she agreed to OWO

The place is a nice flat near the corn exchange. Big room, warm, big bed and a mirror. She’s short and reasonably pretty with a great body. Only 26, good shape with medium natural boobs. The kissing was LFK but everything else was good. We were kissing for a while standing up and there was no rush from her to move the punt along. Wet pussy without the need to smear lube on it. She was happy for me to take the lead and it was kissing, oral both ways and protected sex. I was out 40 minutes after going in so the action probably lasted the full 30 minutes and probably would have lasted longer if I hadn’t finished when I did.

She’s pleasant to chat to though the English is sometimes hard to understand. GVFM. Get her while she’s cheap.

Online TomTank

She looks a hell of a lot like this transsexual who is also Brazilian ..... did you check?  :lol:

Offline Figaro

Looks nothing like her and the boobs were real.

Offline BigJacky94

She looks a hell of a lot like this transsexual who is also Brazilian ..... did you check?  :lol:

They look like each other, plus tattoos are usually a giveaway

Online TomTank

They look a lot like each other, and the AW photos might be more recent with the big leg tattoo.
I met the TS Alice in Leeds and her boobs were really good.

Offline Figaro

You’re right! Apart from the face, the hair, the tattoos, the location, the age, the price and the height she’s the spitting image so I’d definitely give her a swerve. :D

Online TomTank

You’re right! Apart from the face, the hair, the tattoos, the location, the age, the price and the height she’s the spitting image so I’d definitely give her a swerve. :D

face - identical
the hair - identical
the tattoos - no direct equivalent photos to compare
the location - York is the other side of the world to Leeds
the age - of course these are always accurate and honest (not sure it's even mentioned in the BP)
the price - different price when she's pretending to be female
the height - not mentioned in either profile

Offline Figaro

Well she was 5’5 in her bare feet and your TS describes herself as 5’10. I know you’re into TS yourself mate but you seem to have a weird fixation on getting others into it too. Or maybe you’re just trolling.

Online TomTank

Well she was 5’5 in her bare feet and your TS describes herself as 5’10. I know you’re into TS yourself mate but you seem to have a weird fixation on getting others into it too. Or maybe you’re just trolling.

it was just a light-hearted observation that you've taken far too seriously ...... I don't care who is or isn't into T-girls and have never tried to get anyone into them ...

Offline Camtucker19971

This is why I steer clear of Brazilians, 95% are TS, I’m not into that, I want a born female, real vagina, real female skin.

Offline BigJacky94

They look like each other, plus tattoos are usually a giveaway

I meant to say nothing like each other, different tattoos for a start

Offline sheffielder

This is why I steer clear of Brazilians, 95% are TS, I’m not into that, I want a born female, real vagina, real female skin.

A comment like that but me off seeing Brazilians for years. 95% are definitely not male pretending to ge female..

Offline Mr Sharlto

A comment like that but me off seeing Brazilians for years. 95% are definitely not male pretending to ge female..
95% TS is probably a bit high but nevertheless they can’t be trusted. And almost every Brazilian on AW has had tonnes of surgery, which in my eyes means they carry the potential to be trans.

Online scutty brown

same phone number
but in Aberdeen with photos of completely different girl

Offline Figaro

That’s her.

same phone number
but in Aberdeen with photos of completely different girl

Offline FLYING BLUE

That’s her.

Her advert states ABERDEEN - But then, below it says....

Offline Camtucker19971

95% TS is probably a bit high but nevertheless they can’t be trusted. And almost every Brazilian on AW has had tonnes of surgery, which in my eyes means they carry the potential to be trans.

Every ad I see, they all have boobs jobs and take weird angle picture to make them look like they aren’t TS, maybe it’s just me but I don’t, just not worth the time and risk. 95% of them had surgery for boobs/ass etc