Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Some redhead fun with xxyoungpussyxx : Leeds  (Read 2408 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6710668) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Jokorley

External Link/Members Only

This interaction was at the back end of Feb with Hayley.  I’d been after a nice no frills session which is exactly what she offers.

I just happened to be in Pudsey and decided to have a cheeky punt. Hayley’s green light wasn’t on yet, but I sent her a message asking if she was up for some lunchtime delight. I got a message back instantly saying she was free. Clear and concise directions were given.

Hello location is central to Pudsey and there’s loads of free on street parking.

I’ve now knocked on the door, and I’m expecting the usual hiding behind the door thing, not the case.

Hayley answered the door she hadn’t dressed up, but she was wearing a long cardigan and some pyjama bottoms paperwork handed over. Ivan excuse myself to go to the bathroom to have a quick freshen up.

Leaving the bathroom. I went to the bedroom and Hayley was on the bed, she looked very pretty, laying on the bed, playing with her phone and music playing. She was still wearing the long cardigan but the bottoms had disappeared. She invited me to the lay down on the bed and she cuddled into me. I’d taken my jeans off and was wearing a t shirt and my boxers. She began to stroke my body and give it light kisses and began to kiss me too. Was hoping for dfk, but it was just nice light kissing. Before I knew it she had peeled of the boxers and was sucking away at my dick. Nice and gentle flicks and sucks and stroking. She was decent with it and was happy for me to thrust into her mouth. Seemed like she was willing for me to unload in her throat, but because her technique was a little gentle, she had me riding the edge.

She then moved her tits up to my mouth and let me suck on her porcelain white skin. Began to kiss the rest of her body and before I knew it I was down to her pussy.
Hayley was clean and fresh and enjoys getting her pussy eaten. She let me put two fingers inside her where she began to cream as I finger fucked her and sucked on her clit.

She then asked to put the condom on as she wanted to fuck. Condom on and we went straight to missionary. From having my fingers in her, I could tell that Hayley’s pussy was quite petite so I can understand why she offers “vanilla sex” and doesn’t want you to just pump away.

Cock now inside her, my estimation was right, it was a little tight but very nice. Wanted to do other positions but she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in close to her. Made me unload into the bag into her pussy.

Cleaned up and we laid down on the bed and she wanted to spoon. We laid there talking for at least 10 minutes before she started grinding again. I was conscious that my cock could have easily slipped in so I pulled away and began to start getting dressed. Before I could get my boxers on, she grabbed my cock and started sucking again. After at least a good ten minutes she made me cum again and she swallowed the lot.

This time-no time for talking as there was a knock on the door. I got dressed quickly ready to leave. Thought it was another punter, but it was someone coming to read the meter.

I booked for an hours session and paid £140. I was there for at least 1 hour 15 minutes. Good vfm, I think so. I’d probably go again-but this one is definitely. However I have the feeling that if you don’t gel with her, you could have a neutral experience

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:
I've considered this one but not got round to it, I'll keep her on the HL

Thanks again  :hi: