Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Transexual Very Active No Limits" - Scammer Alert - Guildford supposedly  (Read 961 times)

Offline Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only

Was in the area earlier, and fired up the old AW, BP & VS to see if anything of fancy nearby. Came across this ad in VS, seemed TGTBT, especially at those prices, as well as no AW/BP ad.

Contacted by text for address and got given one that was in the 1st floor of the Friary shopping centre between Costa & Primark. Safe to say I know that the only thing there is a bubble tea stall and exit to the bus station. Not only that, half deposit by bank transfer, half on arrival.
I replied I would prefer to pay all cash, and wanted 15mins which is advertised at £50.  Was told no, online only.

A reverse search of the images only brings up another VS ad in a different region.
Checked the account number on banking app to see if account name validates and it comes up with a guy's name (which may or may not be the SP/scammer, who knows)

I've added the photos in case they come up again in another dodgy ad.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Type937GTS

For further details, hopefully allowed as personal details redacted and number is the same as on the ad

Offline Type937GTS

Another potential scammer, wanted a deposit before meeting, would not entertain all cash, plus pricing seemed a bit TGBT