Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livia Marinho TS - Sheffield  (Read 12572 times)

Offline Candyman_69

External Link/Members Only
Had a thoroughly enjoyable  meeting with this little hottie in Sheffield over the weekend.
Originally had arranged to meet Emily 9 inches but was let down, she said her previous client was extending his stay so cancelled me 15min before arranged time, I was a bit gutted has was looking forward to that one. Livia was my second choice so I dropped her a message and hoped for a reply but as it was 10.15pm by now I wasn’t sure I’d have any luck. She replied instantly to which I said I can be there in 15 mins, would this be ok & she replied yes with her apartment address. Great, asked her to wear stockings and made my way there. Apartment easy to find as I knew it from previous girls. Parking outside if you drop lucky. Buzzed in and up to the room. I was still feeling a bit deflated from been let down and thought I will just have a 30 min pump and dump but as I entered the room in the usual manner I was swayed into opting for the full hour £150. Livia is a little hottie, very petite with a tiny frame to her but her ass is superb very firm and her breast are a perfect C cup.
We exchanged paperwork, then I like to go in for a kiss to see what response I get. I got french, not too deep but thought this could be ok. I slipped off her robe to reveal her tiny frame in stockings and a little corset. She wasn’t wearing any makeup but as it was a last minute meet I understand that she didn’t have time but she’s a naturally pretty thing anyway.
We made our way onto the bed after peeling her panties and corset off where she started to give oral without, she was very good at this and could see she was getting into this as she started to get very hard (6 inches) so we moved into a 69 with sucking both ways. The sight of that beautiful pert ass was a joy to behold. This was followed by lots of body caressing and french kissing which was very nice. Things were going really well. She then asked if I wanted to fuck her to which i replied both, you fuck me first then I fuck you. On with her bag and she fucked me missionary for a while which was rather nice as I could take everything she had been as she’s not more than average size. Then it was my turn, I got the impression she’s more bottom but caters for both. Roles reversed and on I climbed missionary while engaged in french kissing and nipple sucking. This was getting quite erotic and I started to give her a choke and a slap across the face asking if this was ok to which she said yes. I was really enjoying this punt and rolled her over into doggy and fucked her as hard as I could spanking her ass, while her head came back for the odd kiss while we both looked in the wardrobe mirror with pleasure as we fucked.
We moved back into missionary where she wanked to completion while I fucked her, then I pulled out and unloaded all over them beautiful breasts. Wow great fuck.
Cleaned up had a shower and was on my way well happy.
Limited English but just enough to communicate.
Pictures very accurate 7/10 for looks in my opinion but that was without any makeup.
Body 9/10 . Would be a 10 if she had another inch or 2.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Chrispy

Great punt
Wish she was in South east

Offline Rover78

Sounds like you fell on to a great punt there, shame she's moved on so quick.

Offline Candyman_69

Yes couldn’t fault her,  was more then happy. Think she stayed about 1 week before moving on.

Offline bbanks

Looks stunning. Hope she comes to Newcastle

Offline lmgh

Back in Yorks - may break the duck with this one

Offline LNDNman

Great punt
Wish she was in South east

Just seen her in Slough. Don’t know if that’s South East enough for you??

Agree with most of what OP said about her. Body is great, very sexy and she is petite, but lovely and toned, nice arse and tits done well. Facially though, I’d say she’s probably a 5. Didn’t think her face was particular attractive.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 09:06:06 am by LNDNman »

Offline ptt67

Nice review thanks - would be good if you could use a few paragraphs as one long block of text is quite difficult to read...sorry if this sounds nit picky

Offline Chrispy

Sounds good I might check her out in Slough

Offline Dubai boy

Saw her today, as she was in Sheffield  near bramal lane . She was sharing a house with 2 other girls who I think were TS as well . I wasn’t impressed with her and her service and strong smell of weed throughout the house . Review to follow.

Offline Candyman_69

Sorry you had a bad punt, I couldn’t fault her in mine, hopefully just a one off.

Offline peestee

Went to see her today but I walked.

Too masculin face and voice, and did not show interest at all.