Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Courtesanchloe Warning  (Read 1481 times)

7 review(s) for Courtesanchloe (2 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Aayan22

Afternoon Gents
My first review unfortunately it’s a negative one.
I can beging to explain how bad today was. Been punting for many years but today was the worst experience ever.
So this morning text Chloe at 9 am for a booking. She confirmed and I set off. I live 45 minutes away from her so it’s a long drive there and back. Anyways I got to the address she gave and called her. Well phones switched off I start to panic thinking she’s done one. Waited 25 minutes nothing. So I set off back home. 45 minutes later she texts me. Said come back. No explanation nothing. I said no. She kept texting me and 4 hours later she said she’s knock some money off for the hassle.
So I set off again and anyway 2 minutes away she text me and said sorry I can’t do that you need to book longer. I said wtf I’ve alrwsy confirmed and I’m
Here. So I said okay and rang her. She kept cutting me off and I Text her and she rad the text no reply
I’ve wasted my whole day. Guys be warned do not book this woman.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Thanks for the review mate, that's shit but all the clues were there ^^^^^^^^^

Offline Aayan22

Thanks for the review mate, that's shit but all the clues were there ^^^^^^^^^
I know mate. I know. Been kicking myself for it. She’s tried scamming me as well. Wanted money deposited into her account

Offline Martinx

Offline catweazle

I know mate. I know. Been kicking myself for it. She’s tried scamming me as well. Wanted money deposited into her account

Painful way to learn the value of checking on UKP FIRST

Offline Aayan22

Painful way to learn the value of checking on UKP FIRST
Very painful indeed. I’ve learnt my lesson that’s for sure. Just hope everyone else learns from my mistake

Online PussyLover789

But hes clearly seen the negative reviews on here and he still goes and books her  :angry: :unknown: