Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help for a first timer  (Read 685 times)

Offline CalvinJWest

Hi all,

Wondering if some of you can point me in the right direction please. I've had quite a few rub and tugs recently with varying success. Some have been ok, but most have been a let down in either the massage part, the HE Part or both. Most have also made it a very boring, unerotic experience and I'm not sure if it's common for that type of service or not. Because I also want to up the chances of going a bit further than a massage, I've been tempted to try a wg. The problem is, I'm quite picky and would only try someone who'd received good feedback and was recommended. This is where I'd like your help please. Can anyone recommend someone who is going to be good for a first timer (able to calm nerves and not expect too much), is good at and enjoys giving massages and is more GFE than PSE. I live near Maidenhead so something fairly close would be beneficial but am happy to travel a bit for the right experience. Looks wise, I prefer brunettes, slim with some shape and not above 40. However if the right person came up who was different then I wouldn't mind.

Thanks in advance.

hellett87

Bit further from you but well worth it if you're ever in the area External Link/Members Only

Offline NoviceJ

You really couldn't go wrong with Leticia, normally in Reading.

External Link/Members Only

jimmychunga

Slim brunette? Agreed it must be Leticia.

Very chilled out too. Good for a newbie I imagine.

External Link/Members Only