Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny hot br – Morden – Nubiles Alert! Cutest Brazilian babe. 😍  (Read 1308 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7380617) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline FiveKnuckles

Was looking to bang a hot Rom and glad she didn’t get back with a confirmation in the end.  Saw Jenny’s profile and read the single review and was sold.
*I took a piss before going into room.  Used wet wipes but she must had decided she wasn’t doing OW/OWO.  Says £20 extra which I declined.  Wasn’t going to ever walk.   :wacko:   The other reviewer got OW so perhaps bad move going for a piss.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Visited: Sep 2023.

Comms:  Called the number and spoke with a lady that had good English.  Pretty sure it wasn’t Jenny that took the call as her English wasn’t as fluent and later used the phone for translation.  Got the postcode and menu via text.  Booked a time and made my way.

Location:  Between Morden and Rosehill.  House is 1min walk from St Helier train station on busy road.  Plenty of free parking.
Ring camera alert: Pathway is shared with neighbouring terrace house and they have a ring camera facing as you walk in.  Wear a face mask.
Stair camera alert:  Noticed a camera on the staircase was I was leaving.  Quite dim inside with curtains drawn so won’t be the best images.  Also masked up before leaving. 

The girl:  Hide behind magic door. Turn around and my jaw drops to the floor.  :crazy:  The prettiest Brazilian I’ve had the pleasure to shag and likely within my top 3.  She’s nubile category with a very pretty face, and the loveliest tits.
Brazilian. Can’t be more than 5ft4.  Size 6.  No a bubble butt.  Says D cup titties are natural, and believable, saw no scars.  Shaved vag.  Good English so no issue with comms.  Claims to be 20 but I’d throw a few years on top. Definitely <25.

Price: £60 for 15 mins.

Shown upstairs and asked if I can go for piss (cleaned with wipes).  Got back in room and sorted out the donation.  Says £20 for extras but didn’t quite catch what she said.

She’s on bed lays back and strips off Tee and Jean shorts.  Fucking cock hard looking at her.  Asked if she’s doing OW and she says extra, so just bagged up ready for action.  :thumbsup:

I know, I know,, many will say this is a glorified fuck doll experience.  My review.    :hi: :wacko: :lol:

Start in mish and bang away sucking at those lovely tits and kissing her neck.  She does’t kiss back (likely an extra?).  Go through my routine and watch myself taking my cock out and re-inserting into her pussy.  Clit rubbing. And more ploughing.

Switch to CG and she mounts and really bounces looking active.  Suck on those perfect titties and she mentions they can be sensitive so no man handling, and also the navel ring sensitive.
Pull her towards me, taking her wrist to her back and she almost knocked me out dropping forward.  :) She lays onto me titties in my chest as I fuck away, with her light moaning.  Damn this feels so personal.  :wacko:
Stop fucking, with cock inside, position to lotus.  Slowly grind each other as I suck on those tits.  Great attitude from her.

Switch to doggy.  Insert and double check where it's going.  Room is so dim and spot that smallest arsehole looking back. Smash away, thumbing her back door.  ;) Lay into her kissing her back.  Phone alarm goes.   Ask her how long and she says 1-minute.  Keep banging away, then asked her switch to mish.
Spread her wide, heard a fart  :unknown:, inserted and went to town, smashing away until I pushed every last bit of juice out.

Cleaned up and she got on her phone to translate that, 'she caught air in her pussy when we were changing position.'  She was embarrassed about the pussy fart.   :lol:

door-to-door: 15mins.

Conclusion:   Positive.  Was never going to walk away from this one.  SHE IS FUCKING SMOKING!  Not too bothered about Oral sex, everything was delivered and I walk away with the biggest smile.  Very nice girl.
Need to stop myself from going back within the next 3 days or I’ll be dry spunking.   :wacko:

*She used phone translate to warn me about the neighbours ring doorbell on exit.

Asked her how long she’ll be around before move.  She think’s 5 more days and maybe off to Brum or somewhere with a B.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 06:08:19 pm by FiveKnuckles »