Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Adultwork login  (Read 1624 times)

Offline midspunter

Is that a legit new login screen on AW? Their web site is so old and creaky that I do often imagine that a full-on successful cyberattack is only a matter of time.

Offline berksboy

Been like it for weeks now , i have not had a problem with it .

Offline midspunter

Thanks. Oddly, only just popped up for me. Which doesn't make me trust them any more.

Offline personofinterest

Hi, were you also requested to reset your password?

Thanks.

Offline midspunter

No, no password reset. I've tried it and it seems fine.

Offline personofinterest

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Been like it for weeks now , i have not had a problem with it .

Yeah, they switched to using Cloudflare.  Much better than having to find fire hydrants or crossings  :D
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline signy

Seems to come and go. Sometimes I get the new login page, sometimes the old one; either works OK.

Offline personofinterest

The implementation seems to be inconsistant. With Firefox, the Cloudflare "are you human?" checkbox does not appear but with some other Chromium based browsers it does.

Online PilotMan

I always get the new login page, sometimes it asks for verification, others it doesn't.

Pretty much the same way the old login did random verification, but not the annoying pictures any more.

Offline hairdownthere

I've been getting the new login page for a few days with no problems, until today and I cant get logged in on either Chrome, Firefox or Edge!

Offline MrT222

Online PilotMan

I just logged in, it's all working for me.

Offline mrwhite

Their web site is so old and creaky that I do often imagine that a full-on successful cyberattack is only a matter of time.

What do you mean "only a matter of time"

I think we have lost count of the number of DDOS attacks they have suffered over the years.

Online scutty brown

the new login screen appears to be linked to them doing test development on the beta test site
External Link/Members Only

that's the direction AW are heading

Offline rioblack90

Anyone having troubles logging in? When I try it says my profile name doesn’t exist anymore!

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Anyone having troubles logging in? When I try it says my profile name doesn’t exist anymore!
Just logged in no problem.

Offline ollielon

the new login screen appears to be linked to them doing test development on the beta test site
External Link/Members Only

that's the direction AW are heading

yes just saw this as well ... it is ... more modern ... but also a lot more busy  :dash:

Offline rioblack90

Figured out the issue I was using the wrong username :dash:
Logged in no problem. Abit annoying the new format especially on phone