Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose Thai xx Glasgow  (Read 949 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7243017) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only

Recent meeting.
30 mins in call 70&20 for owo.

TLDR - strong positive vanilla punt with a friendly curvy size 10 Thai lass with decent English.

Comms - sms on the day got me the menu and postcode easy. Booked the meet for an hour later.

Location and venue- quiet side st in govanhill. Discreet ground floor flat with buzzer number provided as I approached. Nice renovated clean flat in old tenement building.

Girl - the one In the pics. Slightly curvier in a good way imho. Great ass. Perky tits. Nice long hair.  Smooth skin and a little ink. Friendly and smiley immediately.

Service - vlfk was the only downside.
She was happy for me to kiss her tits, RO was readily accepted and she appeared to enjoy it. A few moans and her shaved pussy was juicy when I had finished.

Onto OWO - very good technique. Lots of varied depths, speeds and use of her tongue. Including great attention to the baws- licking and sucking them without prompting. Eye contact throughout 👌🏼

Onto the main event I bagged up and pumped her pretty hard in mish, doggy, pb and then I laid back and let her ride me to a strong climax. She really got into CG with various speeds and angles- grinding pretty hard a lot of the time. Excellent.

After a chat and a wipe up I took the offered water and opted to shower at the gym - Strolling out with a glide in my stride.

I would def see her again and recommend her  - leaves on Monday.  :hi: :hi:

« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 12:47:41 pm by Glesgaboy »

Offline Jock D

Good review Glesga.

She's definitely on my radar, but I doubt I'll be able to see her before Monday... I'll keep an eye out for her returning tho.