Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester Recommendations?  (Read 633 times)

openopp

Hi,

I'm going to be in Manchester this week and wondered if there are any recommendations? any welcome :)

Online Blackpool Rock

And again.....

tcm
Yeah I just found the link from a couple of weeks ago that Cueball provided for a similar request, was going to post it but not right to steal his thunder so will let CB do the honours

vw

Hi,

I'm going to be in Manchester this week and wondered if there are any recommendations? any welcome :)
Green ones, mind reading doesn't work Sundays !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=25.0

openopp

vw

Sorry for any offensive  :dash:
No problem, nice for a bit more info on what you like or questions about specific hookers !

Good luck in your quest, nothing personal we get lots of blind requests.  Not many apologise though !

openopp

Ideally an outcall for 2 hours, bubbly, nice tits and under 30, is ideal.

yorkshire123

Sorry for any offensive  :dash:

Its not offensive just lazy, the guys put a lot of time & effort to keep the forum up to date & too many times they have newbies come along and expect it put on a plate for them.

Its also not unusual for said newbies to never contribute after recommendations are given & it gets a bit annoying.

Welcome to the forum & may I suggest you do a little reading & come back if you have any specific questions  :hi:

Offline threechilliman

Its not offensive just lazy, the guys put a lot of time & effort to keep the forum up to date & too many times they have newbies come along and expect it put on a plate for them.

Its also not unusual for said newbies to never contribute after recommendations are given & it gets a bit annoying.

Welcome to the forum & may I suggest you do a little reading & come back if you have any specific questions  :hi:

Nice summary.

To the OP, I forgot my manners. Welcome to UKP.

:hi:

tcm

openopp

Thank you, I will give secrets a try

Offline threechilliman

No HP specials in the area or are you hogging them, poor lad !

You don't want any HP 'specials' believe me.....

tcm