Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riven Mercy - Edinburgh Incall  (Read 1670 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5924076) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Papertrail2019

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet was October last year. 30 min meet for £100. Apartment was in the Bonnington area. Comms via text. She does ask if you have any preferences on costume. Guess most her clients are into cosplay or roleplay.

Very clean flat but her room is very busy, lots of random stuff in there however not in a bad way.

Always wanted to meet a gothic/emo type girl, she definitely is that. Exactly what she looks like in her pics. Fake tits but they have been enhanced quite recently so they are still a bit solid as she said it will take a bit of time to soften.

Services were great however downside is that she doesn't do DFK at all, even when you get her into the mood, which I thought I did. Excellent blowjob, takes her time, asks what you like etc. Lovely pussy, fully shaven if you're into giving oral but she's not too keen with more than one finger inside. She allows rimming on her but doesn't return the favour unfortunately. Sex is great, especially if she's on top as she has fantastic hip movement and can squeeze her pussy. Allows you to cum on her tits but not face.

I did have a great time and definitely recommend but I wouldn't rush to see her again. Think it's because she doesn't offer a GFE or a PSE, it's something in between. More of a plan B or C but then again she's very rarely available. However very nice and lovely to speak to, really interesting person.

If you're interested in seeing her, best to check her twitter or Instagram profile, she puts her availability on that instead of updating her AW profile.